15. kate's plan

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
☆★☆★→ kate's plan ←☆★☆★

CHAPTER FIFTEEN☆★☆★→ kate's plan ←☆★☆★

Word count: 4.3K
Warnings: language, mentions of weapons and violence.

————————☆♡☆————————

How does a teenage girl casually walk into the avengers compound with two bummy looking men, and and another dressed head to toe in a red suit?

I'll give you the answer.

There is no way to casually do that.

Which is why all heads were turning as Maddison walked straight through the avengers compound with her three new friends following behind her, confusion written on all the workers faces who walked by.

It may be past three in the morning— but people here are always working.

Wade how ever liked all the attention and eyes on him.

He felt like a celebrity.

"Why hello there." He waved to the random women who walked by.

She ignored him, and kept walk. The sound of her heels getting quieter as she walked further away.

"Tough crowd you got here." He called out to Maddison.

She kept walking down the hall, headed for the conference rooms. "Yeah well... the people here usually don't see me come back with a bunch of random men— so...." She trailed off, and turned the corner.

She noticed pretty much all the meeting rooms were empty, so she walked over to the nearest one, and pushed open the door.

"Alright everyone in." She instructed them, and they all walked through the door before Maddison walked in too, and closed it behind her.

They all entered the large conference room, Deadpool immediately walking over to one of the chairs.

Maddison reached for her phone in her pocket and pulled it out. "Alright you guys hang tight... I'm gonna try to call Peter." She told them all, and walked over to the far corner of the room, and pressed the call button on Peter's contact.

Lucky for her, it started to ring.

After the fourth ring, Peter finally picked up.

"Hey." He greeted.

She smiled. "Guess this means your phones not totally fried." She joked.