10. the runes of kof kol

CHAPTER TEN
☆★☆★→ the runes of kof kol ←☆★☆★

CHAPTER TEN☆★☆★→ the runes of kof kol ←☆★☆★

Word count: 2.4K
Warnings: language

————————☆♡☆————————

The young avengers got lucky today.

In fact— they were all having a great time right now and were gonna have an even better time later. Especially since the avengers were out on a mission and they have the entire upper level to themselves.

Everyone was still in the theatre room, including Maddison and Peter now. Kate and Pietro both sat on the sofa side by side as they read through news articles from today and laughed at all the crazy theory's about the group. Maddison, Wanda, and Yelena were all seated on the floor with Kamala on FaceTime, waiting for her to hurry up and eat dinner so she could finally come to the compound.

Then there was Peter.

Peter sat in the individual chair, eyes to the big screen in front of him.

The group put on "men in black." A movie that Maddison had requested, yet no one was paying attention.

She needed a break from Yelenas choice of Disney movies, Kate's choice of rom coms, Wanda's choice of sit coms, and Peter's choice of Star Wars.

And Pietro as usual always wanting to watch what ever Kate requests.

Although Peter's eyes were on the screen, he wasn't paying attention to the movie. He was completely zoned out.

He couldn't stop thinking about the conversation between him and Maddison.

"You couldn't have seen this coming. It's not like you're a wizard or something."

He couldn't get Maddison's words from before out of his head.

Ever since Tony and Steve mentioned this so called "wizard" Peter has one thing on his mind.

What if this guy could help?

He didn't know how.... But there had to be some type of wizard spell to make all the hate of the young avengers go away, right?

He needed to fix his mistake.

Kate held her phone and scrolled her thumb on the screen, sitting cris cross on the sofa with Pietro leaning on her to look at her phone as well.

Not that she was complaining though.

"Ha ha..... click that one." Pietro laughed as he pointed to the link at the bottom of Kate's phone screen.

Kates eyes darted to the bottom of her phone, and she chuckled as she read the article name.

"No way.... Guys listen to this one!"

Everyone turned there heads at Kate's announcement, including Peter who was pulled back into reality.