14. burrito boys

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
☆★☆★→ burrito boys ←☆★☆★

CHAPTER FOURTEEN☆★☆★→ burrito boys ←☆★☆★

Word count: 4.2K
Warnings: language, mentions of death, violence and weapons

————————☆♡☆————————

It took a lot of negotiating between Maddison and Eddie Brock in the past 45 minutes to come up with a some what decent deal on what to do about the situation.

The situation being that he's a half man half alien type thing who just tried to eat her and one of her best friends and is from another universe.

As soon as Maddison and Wanda walked through the doors of the undercroft with a new multiversal visitor, the rest of the young avengers leaped out of there seats and rushed right over to investigate the man.

But as soon as Wanda had informed them that he could transform into a big monster alien like thing, Ned and Kamala immediately asked him to transform so they could see what they were talking about.

And that's when Wanda and Maddison (but mostly Wanda) put down the rule that there will be no giant aliens free in the undercroft.

They then discussed how they would put him in a cage— since they didn't have peters fancy new web shooter to transport him inside, so the cell was off the table.

Maddison was gonna have to improvise.

She decided to send the rest of her friends home to wait up for Peter and Pietro, meanwhile she had other plans.

As she watched her friends walk up the stairs and out the door, all yelling there good nights, Yelena threatening Eddie if he dares to hurt Maddison, and Wanda saying how they're coming back straight in the morning.

Even though it's now past 2:00am.

Maddison turned back around to see Eddie still awkwardly standing there with his arms crossed.

She leaned up against the table behind her. "Alright Eddie- I'm not gonna put you in one of those cells over there."

More like she can't put you in one of those cells.

She noticed the way Eddie's eyebrows raised with that comment.

"As long as you don't turn into a monster and try to eat me again." She added, and pursed her lips together.

The voice in Eddie's head spoke up again.

"I will only agree to not eat her if she buys me chocolate...... And tater tots!"