11. certified idiot

CHAPTER ELEVEN
☆★☆★→ certified idiot ←☆★☆★

CHAPTER ELEVEN ☆★☆★→ certified idiot ←☆★☆★

Word count: 3.5K
Warnings: language, mentions of violence

————————☆♡☆————————

Maddison Stark was definitely her fathers daughter.

Sure.... She may be adopted, but the girl is basically a mini Tony Stark— in the best way possible of course.

She was confident in who she was. She knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life and who she wanted to be. She's the type of girl who doesn't care what other people think, and is always her true self.

But a flaw of being the daughter of Tony Stark, means shes always worrying constantly.

Especially about her loved ones.

Which is why at this very moment, she's fighting the urge to pick up her phone, and call Peter.

She didn't like the idea of him going out alone right now with everything that's going on.

What if shield got to him again?

What if he was harassed by everyone on the street?

What if one of his enemy's find him?

Several thoughts flew around in Maddison's mind as she sat in her seat, leg bouncing as she anxiously watched her phone.

"You good?"

She looked up from her phone finally to see Kate and Pietro staring at her, and Yelena and Wanda still talking to Kamala on the phone.

"Do you think Peter's been gone for too long?"

Both of her friends furrowed there eyebrows in confusion, and Kate raised her arm to look at her watch, and read the time. "Maddie it's only been thirty minutes." She commented.

Maddison watched as Pietro spread a smirk on his face. "You can't even be away from him for a half hour." The boy teased, like usual.

Yelena turned around, still sitting on the floor as she listened to the conversation going on. "You do realize you're both basically sitting on top of each other, right? You're in no place to say anything." She said to Kate and Pietro, who were sitting on the couch together.

"Yeah..... and we're mature enough to admit we like each other at least." Pietro shot back.

That caused a reaction out of Kate.