The Dive and Grape Flavored Kisses

On no

On no. Calm down Ellie. Eddie just left the room, my mind was in chaos, his kind words and attention were foreign in my oasis. I tried to read the last chapter for my class, but nothing was sticking. Thoughts of playing on stage with him and Gareth filled my mind and I felt happy for the first time in a while. Even after the events of the day it was nice to know he would be here waiting for you when you returned.

Someone to be there. A soft touch and a whisper in the dark. He didn't shy away from your creepiness. The sun was starting to set, and I noticed it was getting close to the time I should head out for my shift. The noise in the living room was starting to get louder and it sounded like Eddie and Dustin were discussing what a character would sound like. Dustin was very adamant that Eddie was wrong, and the character would have some sort of lisp.

I chuckled to myself at the fake lisp Eddie was using and establishing how dumb it sounded for this NPC. Gareth was laughing and saying it didn't matter. I shut my door and went to change into my work uniform; I found the familiar dark blue jeans; they hugged my hips, and I switched out my Metallica shirt for a black cut up tank top. My hair I pulled into a loose ponytail, pulling some strands about my face. I would be cleaning tables and need to not have my hair dangling in front of my face. If it was a "band" night sometimes I would put my hair down, but that is for the extra tips. I hated making myself up for attention, it was foreign to have attention. It also sometimes resulted in panic attacks.

Billy will be there. At least he can help calm you down. I remembered Sherry asking me to start wearing at least some mascara for work.

I dug through a drawer till I found the tube, did I mention how much I hated makeup, but I thought I could do this much. I used my window to apply a few swipes on my top and bottom lashes. I fluttered them around as I had been shown by Sherry, she was my boss and friend.

Sherry and Lyle had been there for me when I was missing that adult in my life. Sherry had been friends with my mother before she passed and felt a familial responsibility for me and my grandmother. She wasn't the best role model as she lived and loved wildly. Her current "flavor" was Billy Hargrove, and you were not one to judge.

Thinking about the first few shifts you had at the bar you can now laugh, but you remember how frustrated you were. On the way to the living room, you grab your brown leather jacket, this was rolled up in your arms as you look for the bag you usually bring to work. You throw in a change of clothes in case you need to work out or if there is a fight later that evening. Lyle was always one for a surprise fight and Suzie needed a new ... something tech oriented.

The shirt you noticed showed off your tattoo, you traced a few of the notes and smiled. It was interesting finally meeting Eddie, seeing the similarities between him and Gareth. Since the incident you had kept your friend's circle small, meaning just Gareth, but last year after all the craziness with Nathan you decided to get a job and then let Suzie come live with you.