The Trials that Bind Us

***18+ spicy chapter warning***

Oh.. Fuck.

It has been a little over a month since you and Ellie started this relationship. Every movement she makes still sends your body into pleasurable quakes. "Oh sweetheart..." My voice cracks along with the sound of my body meeting hers. How long has it been? As soon as we were alone in this house it was like Ellie became an animal, her soul intention to be possessed by me. I've probably came at least four times.

You can still taste her on your tongue, remembering how your mouth has been on every part of her body and Ellie isn't slowing down and I don't want her to. She is stunningly beautiful. The idea that me... Eddie Munson could be in this type of heaven with a girl who is smart, extremely sexy and can cook.... I don't know what I did, but thank you.

Oh Fuck.

When you move she meets that movement. She is starting to get the small details of how you and her physically match, her hips move with me, her body completely mine. It's like we were made for each other.My hands clasp her knees as I continue, each thrust better than the last, not understanding how someone could be so perfect, so special.

"Eddie...." She is now moaning my name beneath me as I keep up a new pace, i'm almost slamming myself in and out of her, the idea that she likes it a bit rough is a fantasy. Ellie was built for you, for your desires to be committed and fulfilled. Other girls, women, magazines nothing looked the same after meeting her. If I was to die tomorrow this is how I would want to end it, being inside the most amazing girl you had ever met.Her hair is everywhere at this point, a mess across the sheets, we never stopped to put ourselves back together, no time in between climaxes.

We were too bodies, souls and .... Fuck.... let's go back to bodies. I'm not a poet, but for now I can write a symphony about her body. "Sweetheart... I have maybe one more time in me before we may want a break..." I lower myself to her lips. Kissing her sloppily as I relentlessly keep thrusting; the movement of lowering my body allows for my skin to meet hers, her breasts against me shoots an exhilarating pleasure to my fingertips, I will never get used to how beautiful she is and how much she gives herself to me. I can feel her fingers in my hair, her teeth against my chin, she is sloppy with her marks, but who am I to care.

"Okay.... One more time...." She arches her back and spreads her legs open a bit more letting me drive deeper than I have ever been.

I can't help but smirk, "Thank you sweetheart, you are a good girl..." I lower my mouth to her neck, my lips begging for me to press them to her, she lets out a small gasp as I suck at the skin on her neck, I want everyone to know she is mine. She feels divine, like my own slice of happiness.

That's when I feel her, she rises and falls with her hips, meeting me thrust after thrust, I can feel my climax coming, hers will happen moments before my own, she always delights me with her tensing around me and as my lips about to part from her neck I feel her come undone beneath me.