The Munson Holiday(s) Spirit

Wayne POV: How am I this lucky? I got a second chance with the woman of my dreams, my daughter back in my life and Eddie is happy

Wayne POV:
How am I this lucky? I got a second chance with the woman of my dreams, my daughter back in my life and Eddie is happy. The Munson's were happy. Now to finalize one more piece of my life. I had put up the trailer for sale, it was the last memory of the moment Sherrie left, the piece of my life that I held onto, my punishment.

Well. Merry Fucking Christmas to me, it sold. Someone actually wanted it bad enough they went into a bidding war with another person and I got a pretty good chunk of money. The best part was I was able to put aside a third of it for Eddie. He was going to need some money to start his life.

Speaking of the boy.. well I hadn't heard the usual morning rumblings when Ellie was home for about a week. It was nice, silence, but it also was sad. I missed him. We used to bitch about the neighbors, sing with the radio, and just keep each other company. I missed my best friend, my family.

Mattie was missing in action to. I worried more about her, what if she got pregnant, not that I didn't think that Emerson boy would be there with her every step, she was smart. I wanted her to go to college. She had a trust fund, Rupert sent me a package in the mail, his way of presenting an olive branch.

Bastard.

Getting back to the holiday season, I guess we can't drink ourselves merry this year. We indeed had three ladies to entertain.

The phone started to ring and took me out of my thoughts, sauntering over I notice the crumbs on the counter, "Eddie..." I sighed and picked up the phone, "This is Wayne."

"Hello Handsome." Sherrie's voice comes in clear and beautifully through the phone.

"Sweetheart, you're supposed to be working... aren't you?" I chuckled.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to have Christmas at my place? Tiff needs a place to spend the holiday along with Billy and his sister. Do you think that will be too may people?" She hesitated. This woman had a heart of gold, she acted like such a little hussie, especially in bed, but she was indeed a lady. A honorable woman and loyal friend. Fuck I was lucky.

"Darling if we start with this bunch we are going to have all of Hellfire there..." I groaned, "But I think they need that."

"Thanks handsome, I'll treat you to a Sherrie swirl later to say thank you." Her voice purred through the phone and made me all tingly. I adored her silly nicknames for sex positions. Not that you can't figure out what a Sherrie swirl was from the description.

"Remember not to get me anything, okay Wayne?" She huffed into the phone.

"Can't promise anything of the sort beautiful, I think you were too nice this year.." I chuckled.

"Whatever Munson, you know that naughty is my middle name." She giggled into the phone, "Oh, going to go. Tiff just got here, she's looking so much better."