Chapter 22

Larry's pov

Pounding headache...ringing in my ears...I feel blood coming down my face. I open my eyes to see something white in my face, turns out it's an airbag. I then realize that we just got in a car accident.

Me: Alicia

No response.

Me:Baby can you hear me?

Still no response.. I start pushing the airbag out of the way and noticed that the car is flipped upside down. I turned to the passenger side where Alicia was sitting and she was unconscious.

Me: No no Alicia come on baby

I tried grabbing her but for some reason I couldn't reach over the arm rest. I managed to get my seatbelt off, so I kicked and kicked until the door opened. Once it opened I hurried up to her side and tried to open the door but it was so smashed in it wouldn't budge. Her window was busted so I reached my hand in to try and take her seatbelt off but it was stuck.

Me:Baby come on talk to me

I obviously know that she's unconscious but I just don't want to lose her.

Me:Help!

Everyone is just standing around like some fucking dumbasses. They see me struggling trying to get her out the damn car and they're just staring. The longer I try the more irritated I get.

Me:Fuck!

Her head started moving a little.

Me:Baby baby can you hear me

She turned to me and looked around.

Alicia:L-Larry

She started panicking.

Me:Calm down baby

Alicia:Larry help me.. help me I'm stuck

She started crying and panicking more.

Me: Alicia I'm going to get you out of here ok just calm down

Alicia: Somethings wrong.. Ahh, Larry something's wrong

I am literally horrified... I can not lose either one of them. She started screaming and crying in pain. The firemen and ambulance rushed over to us. One of them tried to grab me but I wouldn't let him.

Me:No please help her

They tried pulling the door all together then they ended up getting one of their tools to open the door. Finally pulling her out they put her on the stretcher, and one of the EMTs came up to me.

EMT:Sir you need to get checked out

Me:I can't leave her alone

EMT:We can put you in the same truck

We walked over to the ambulance, they put her in then let me sit on the side next to her. I grabbed her hand.

Alicia:Larry..

She said broken with tears falling down the side of her face.

Me:Baby I'm right here..

EMT:Look at me

He put a light in my eyes.

Me:That's a little bright don't you think..

EMT:Looks like you have a concussion

Honestly at this moment right now... I don't care if anything is wrong with me. I just want Alicia and our baby to be ok. We arrived to the hospital they took her back and I just had to try and calm myself down... I want to go kill this man I swear I do.. but I can't leave Alicia at this hospital by herself. As I try to calm myself down I couldn't do nothing but cry.