Chapter eight

Next day

Alicia's pov

Todays my birthday, but it really doesn't feel like it.  I just want to crawl under a Little Rock and sleep all day.

Lizzie's pov

Aiden and I are downstairs making breakfast and there was a knock at the door. I went to get it thinking of was Jaymir.

Me: You will not ruin-

I got cut off by the sight that it wasn't Jaymir.. it was larry.

Me: Oh hi Larry

Larry:Hi lizzie

Me:I thought you were Jaymir , that's why I answered the door like that.

Larry:I see

Aiden: Lizzie I think..

He looked up.

Aiden: Larry!

He Ran over to him, hugged him and Larry picked him up.

Larry:Hey man

Aiden: You know today is my mommy birthday

Larry:Of course I know

He picked up the bag that was next to him.

Me: She's in my room, you can go in.. I don't know if she's still sleep or not

Larrys pov

Lizzie's room door was open, I stood in the door frame and knocked. Alicia was standing infront of the body mirror looking at herself with her shirt up. When I knocked she jumped and put her shirt down then sat on the bed.

Me: I'm sorry the door was open

Alicia: No it's ok...sorry you had to see that

Me: Alicia...

I went and sat next to her.

Alicia:It's ok larry...

I took a deep breath.

Aiden: Mommy Larry here for your birthday

Alicia :My birthday?

Me:What you thought I forgot ?

She smiled at me and I gave her the bag.

Alicia: Larry.. You didn't have to

Me:But I wanted to

Aiden:Open it mommy

She opened it and stared at it.

Alicia:Larry..

A tear fell and she wiped her face.

Me:Aww don't cry

Aiden was sitting on my lap so I sat him on the bed and stood up. I grabbed her hands making her stand up. Alicia loves to draw and paint at least that's what she loved before, and she's very good at it. What I got her was this kit it's a scrapbook and a stand, you know so she can get her artist things going on. But I didn't think it would make her cry.

Alicia's pov

I'm emotional because one, my last few birthdays have been hell. Lizzie always try to do something for me for my birthday and I love her for that but Jaymir has either beat me or treated me like shit on my birthday. Im also emotional because Larry remember that I love to draw, it brings me peace...

Larry: I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make you cry

Me: No larry I love it...

Larry:Why you cry?