Chapter 28

Laurent's pov

Larry and I are having a guys night, really just enjoying having fun with eachother out at a bar. Lizzie and the baby are doing good, three more months until baby gets here. We're going to have Alicia and Larry tell us our gender this week.. we really don't even know what we want but whatever we have we'll be lucky.

Larry:I think we should try laser tag, it's something that lizzie will be able to do without all the extra stuff you know

Me: Yeah you're right we can go next week

Larry: Say.. Friday? Aiden will be with Elle cause Jules wants him to come over. I can see if she can watch Ariyah for a few hours.

Me:Ok cool

I grabbed my cup to take a sip when I felt a hand rub up my back.

"Long time no see"

I turn my head and jasmine is standing right there... remember her? The girl I was talking to before lizzie.. we were really like friends with benefits, but she wanted something that I couldn't give her.. which was a relationship, but I wasn't ready to commit to anyone then.

Me:Jasmine...

Jasmine:Hey handsome face.. how are you?

Me: I'm good... I'm great.. how about yourself?

Jasmine: I'm good

Me:Tha-

I stopped mid sentence because she put her hand on my thigh and it caught off guard... I closed my eyes and hear Larry on the other side whisper to me.

Larry: Ne la laissez pas faire ça Lau ( Don't let her do this Lau)

I just blocked everything out and immediately started thinking about lizzie..... Opening my eyes I move her hand.

Me:I have a family

Jasmine:A family?

Me: Yes.. my beautiful girlfriend and Baby on the way

Jasmine: Since when?

Me: She's umm.. lizzie, my girlfriend, she's 6 months pregnant

She stared at me for a second then slapped me... I stood up and Larry stood infront of me

Jasmine: How could you do that laurent?! How could you get her pregnant and act like you're happy when you were just fucking me!

Me: What??

She just kept yelling then one of her friends grabbed her. I walked outside for some air, Larry followed behind.... How could she say that in front of everyone?

Larry:Lau..

Me: Larry I swear on my life I haven't done anything with her since I've made it official with Lizzie. I even told Lizzie about it and she forgave me because we weren't in a committed fucking relationship yet

Larry: Lau, Lau I believe you calm down

Me: No because she's going to try and ruin my relationship Larry. I can't let that happen, for the first time I'm happy. I'm happy as fuck and I refuse to let her ruin this.

Larry: Look at me lau.. look at me... as long as you know the truth

Me:I do I still have the messages and everything from when I cut all ties with her

Larry: You're good then just calm down... come on..

He dropped me off at home, when I walked in, I heard a lot of moving. I walked into the room, Lizzie was putting clothes into a suitcase.