Chapter 20

5 months later

Alicia pov

Today I am 7 months pregnant, my belly is so big. This journey has been so peaceful and relaxing... Larry gives me a foot massage every two days at 5pm. He made that his routine when I got four months. Lizzie and laurent comes to visit me every other day, aiden is so excited to be having a little sister. Yes I'm having a girl and larry is so happy.. every since we found out that we're having a girl he has bought her something everyday. I've been so happy, I haven't cried in almost three months. Even though Jaymir has still been texting my phone almost everyday I don't let him get to me anymore. I've blocked him over and over again but he just keeps at it. He calls and texts lizzie as well no matter how many times she blocks him. I'm just hoping that soon he'll give up and leave us all completely alone.

Larry:I got you some apples and caramel love

Me:Ooouu thank you

This is literally the only thing I've been craving. But of course larry always tell me I have to eat more than this.

Larry:I already took the peels off

He's the best.. I have only been able to eat the inside of the apple and I don't like to bite into it. I just love that he actually took time to peel and cut the apple.

Me: Thank you so much.. is Aiden woke?

Larry:He woke up, we ate some breakfast then he went back to sleep

Me:I guess since it's the weekend he wants to sleep all day

Larry: You already know it

He laid on the bed then came to my stomach, lifting my shirt up.

Larry: Hey daddy's little girl.. you're getting so big I can't wait until I can hold you in my arms.

Me: Bae we haven't even came up with a name

Larry: What about... Alexis?

Me: That's such a common name.. How about Ummm Allison

Larry: Yeah no

We burst out laughing.

Larry: Maybe Ariyah (A-Ry-Uh)

Me:I like that

Larry: Yeah?

Me:Ariyah Bourgeois

He smiled, kissed my stomach then came up and kissed me.

Larry:I (kiss) love (kiss) you (kiss)

Me:I love you too

Lizzie's pov

Laurent and I are currently out having breakfast.

Me: Bae you love me?

Laurent: Of course I love every inch of you

Me:Awww...so how do you feel about being an uncle?

Laurent: I'm happy.. I'm just glad he is having it by the right person.

Me: I'm glad she's able to experience this with him. Oh this baby is going to be so beautiful.

Laurent: Of course it is..hey babe

Me: Yes?

Laurent:I know you love working but every since you went back to that job I just haven't felt right.. when I had you take that break I didn't have to worry about anything but now..

Me: Babe everything is ok..

Laurent: Lizzie

Me: Baby you have nothing to worry about I promise