Chapter 18

Alicia's pov

I had my first doctors appointment today and it went good. Larry got me some flowers and chocolate which was so sweet of him. It's 12 pm right now and I want to see my baby, he's at school right now so Larry is taking me up there.

Me:Babe when we get home can you massage my feet ?

Larry:Of course my love

I love when he calls me 'my love'.. it makes me smile so hard. We pulled up to the school and the kids weren't outside, meaning they're in the classroom. Larry opens the door for me as we walk in then we go into the classroom.

Elle: Oh hey guys

Larry:Hey sis

I was looking around and I didn't see Aiden.

Me:Umm where's Aiden?

She frowned her face up a little.

Elle:He didn't come today

Me: What?

Elle: Yeah.. I thought his dad talked to you. He said he did

Me: Talk to me?? No what the f-

I had to stop myself because I'm in a classroom full of kids. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath...

Me: What was his reason for not bringing Aiden to school?

Elle: He said that he wasn't feeling well

I didn't even say anything I just walked out and Larry followed.

Me: Larry we have to go to Jaymir house

Larry: I'm already knowing

We got in the car and luckily his house is nothing but 15 minutes away. I'm trying my best to not over think.. As we're pulling up I see him walking out the house. Larry stops the car, I get out and speed walk over to him.

Me: Where's Aiden?

He locked the door..

Me: Where's aiden??? Why is he not with you??

Jaymir: Alicia...

Me:No! Where's my son?!

Jaymir: Stop yelling ok.. I have neighbors

Me:I don't give a fuck about these damn neighbors!

Larry ran up to me.

Larry: Alicia we have to go. The children's hospital just called your phone

Me: What?

I looked back at Jaymir, his face was emotionless like he didn't care.. I Fucking hate him, but right now I can't argue with him I need to see my son. We got in the car and hurried to the hospital. We went in I told them my name then they took me to his room... Jaymir and Larry tried to come back but they was only letting me back. The doctor followed and talk to me.

Doctor:He's in here because he has not been taking the proper amount of insulin and..

I cut him off

Me:I told his dad to make sure he does that.. it's been hard for me to monitor everything because we're coparenting and I didn't have him this week..

He stopped walking.

Me: What's wrong?

Doctor: His room is right here.

We walked in the room and my baby was laying there looking so sad.

Me: Oh my baby

I walked over and hugged him kind of tight.