Chapter 25

Larry's pov

We got really good sleep lastnight and on top of that we got a call this morning saying that our baby girl can come home with us today. We were already going up there but that just made us rush up there.

Alicia: Babe did you get the car seat ?

Me:I got it love

Trust me I made sure to have that in there already. I was so excited I literally put everything in the car, even though none of it was really needed....When we got to the hospital we had some papers to sign then we were able to bring her back home. I let Alicia go ahead in the living room with her while I finished getting things out the car. Soon as I was done I went into the living room with them..

Alicia: Here babe

She handed Ariyah to me and I was so nervous.. as I held her in my arms, I was so elated.. She's finally here..

Me:You're so beautiful baby....

Alicia's pov

Watching Larry hold Ariyah and walk around with her brings joy to my heart. He walked around and just stared at her for a minute, then she started crying a little.

Larry:Aww my baby what's wrong?

Me:I think she's hungry

Larry: Can I fed her?

I smiled at him.

Me: Of course you can let me go get the bottle

I got up, got the bottle and gave it to him.

Larry:How do I position it?

Me:Hold it upright, just like this

Once he got it, he started back walking around.

Larry: You get to meet your brother tomorrow baby.. he's very energetic and loves to play and talk.. and he's so ready to see you.

It's so cute watching him talk to her..

Me: Babe I'm going to go shower

Larry: Wait.. what do I do when I'm done feeding her?

Me: Oh yeah, I'll show you

I stayed until he finished feeding her, then I showed him how to burp her. We went into the room and I took my shower. The shower was feeling so good I didn't even realize how long I was in there. When I got out and walked back into the room and I saw the most beautiful sight. Ariyah was laid out on Larry's chest as they both slept. I couldn't help but to smile.

Lizzie's pov

This morning laurent and I got into it real bad.. I actually cried because I have found myself falling in love with him...and we have literally never argued.. small disagreements yes but a full out argument like really screaming at eachother. He left the house like two hours ago and I've been crying every since. I'm not even an emotional person so that's how I know I'm in love. As I'm sitting here just wishing he would come back to the house I hear the front door open. I jump up and run up front, it was laurent he had a gift bag and flowers. I just ran up to him and hugged him.

Me: I'm so sorry

Laurent: No I'm sorry

Me:I don't ever want to argue again

Laurent:I know me either, stop crying baby

I kept crying and he kept holding me.. after like 30 seconds he pulled away.

Laurent: Look at me...stop crying ok..I love you

Me:I love you too

He sat the bag down, wiped my tears, and gave me kisses. I have never been this vulnerable with a guy before..