#FIVE

Khaleel what the Hades is wrong with you? Hajiya Hafsah said entering Khaleel's room.
Khaleel hoists his head up and glances at his furious mom.
Khaleel how could you beat your sister callously? Hajiya Hafsah asked.
Mama mima deserves the beatings because of her obnoxious and haughty behavior. mima didn't only slap meerah but she insulted Bashiru. Is Bashiru her mate? Bashiru is also older than me if not of condition why will he be here? Bashiru is a magnanimous man. Khaleel said sitting up on his bed.
Hajiya Hafsah heave a sigh and muttered you shouldn't still hit her that way. don't you see how puffy her bodies her? mima is quivering in her room now and her temperature is a bit high. Hajiya Hafsah said.

Am sorry mama but mima has crossed her boundaries and I was so furious that is why I beat her that way. Khaleel mumbled.
of cause, you will be furious because she touches your angel. You and Alhaji's pet. Hajiya Hafsah said. Khaleel don't make me say something I will regret later but why should I regret it? I'm just waiting a little bit to reveal the truth. Hajiya Hafsah said. Khaleel you better meet me in mima's room let's take her to the hospital. Hajiya Hafsah said in an authoritarian voice and saunter out of his room shutting the door with a bang.
Khaleel stands up and put on his shirt then grabs his car key and saunters out of his room.

he reach mima's room and mama told him to help her up. Mama can't she walk herself must I carry her like a baby? Khaleel said glaringly. Khaleel! Hajiya Hafsah said and Khaleel walk to mima and scoop her in his arm and he felt her temperature high. Khaleel shakes his head and feels remorseful been the reason his sister is sick.
they reach the living room and met Ameerah laying down on the couch playing game with Khaleel's phone. she is obsessed with her brother's iPhone 14pro max even though she has hers but it's an iPhone 12x.

Ameerah hoists her head up and stands to her feet. Ya Khaleel are you taking ya mima to the hospital? Ameerah ask her brother but instead, mama answered.
Yes, he is taking her to the hospital or he shouldn't because he is your husband and has to obey whatever you said. are you satisfied now that your sister is in this condition because of...
Mama, please stop all this. stop blaming meerah for everything that happen in this house. Khaleel said feeling like dropping his narcissist sister off.
I knew you will support her. Hajiya Hafsah said and she nod her head.
Ya Khaleel I want to go with you. Ameerah said glancing at mama who has been glaring at her. Okay let's go but you will not go in this dress go and put on your abaya and meet us in the car. Khaleel said and open the door of the living room.

Ameerah quickly grabs the maroon abaya that ya Khaleel bought for her on her birthday a week before Abby's death. Ameerah saunters out of her room and walks to the patio then twist the doorknob. Ameerah walks to the car and open the front door because mama is sitting at the back with mima. Khaleel zooms out of the compound and drives to the hospital. they reach the hospital and mama helps mima out of the car while Khaleel and Ameerah also saunter out of the hospital. Ameerah held her brother's hand and they walked inside following mama and mima.

Mima was taken to the consulting room to see the doctor since her condition isn't that critical that she will be admitted. the family waits for her outside. Mima was given some injections and the doctor also prescribed some medicine for her. Mima walks out of the consulting room rubbing her buttocks.
Ameerah chuckled and Khaleel hit her.
mima hand over the paper to Khaleel and Khaleel help her to the car while mama and Ameerah follow behind.
Khaleel open the back door for mima and she muttered thank you ya Khaleel. Khaleel looks at her to be sure if it was Aminah Abdulsalam that just thank him or if maybe he is hallucinating.

Khaleel walks to the driver's side and enter inside then zoom out of the hospital.
Ya Khaleel am craving ice cream. Ameerah said and Khaleel muttered okay.
Meerah why are you always...
Mama, it's okay it won't take us time to buy the ice cream and Hajiya Hafsah remains quiet. Mima what about you what did you want me to buy for you? Khaleel asked.
Ya Khaleel I want ice cream and shawarma. Khaleel muttered okay and ask mama too and she tell her what she want.