#SEVENTY FIVE

Abuja, Nigeria
Guzape

It's been one month that we had a  misunderstanding and Ameerah has been giving me a silent treatment. It's hurting a lot to see the woman you love ignoring you. I have been yearning to feel the touch of her little bump but she is been stubborn with me. the only thing she do is cook for me while the maid clean the house. the only time she talk to me is if she is going to where she is serving but I will put an end to this stupidity today. I want my cheerful wife back. Ameer said and storm out of the study room.

why is Ameer ignoring me? he isn't saying anything to me for one month now we have been staying in separate rooms. I miss his warmth and everything. maybe I should just forget about what is going on between us. I want my cheerful and loving husband. Ameerah said with a sigh as she takes off her cloth to take her bath.

Ameer reach Ameerah's bedroom and barge inside without knocking.
this makes Ameerah flinch. Subhanallah! what is this why did you barge inside my room like this without knocking? Ameerah said placing her hand on her chest.
she looks more chubby than I last seen her. Ameer muttered checking her out.

I want to go to the bathroom to bath. I guess you aren't done checking me out. Ameerah said but she was silently checking him out too.
Ameerah turn to leave but Ameer grab her by her wrist.
the two couple started staring into each other's eyes with an unspoken words going on in their minds.

wifey I don't care to be apologizing to you every day. I will keep apologizing to you until you forgive me.
the silent treatment you are giving me is killing me. I'm finding it difficult to concentrate on work, always having a sleepless night. Ameer said sincerely looking into Ameerah's eyes.
I'm sorry too for ignoring you for weeks. I shouldn't have done that. Please forgive me. I miss my husband. Ameerah said and the couple hug each other.

Ameer felt something stopping him from hugging her tightly to him and realization dawn on him that it's his wife's baby bump.
wifey! Ameer call out with a chuckle then he push her towel sideways revealing her little bump.
can I? Ameer ask staring at Ameerah's bump.
Yes you can. you don't have to ask for permission before checking up on your little princess. she also miss Daddy's touch. Ameerah muttered with a smile.

Ameer touches her bump and pray for
the mother and the baby then he place a kiss on her bump.
Daddy can't wait to carry you in his hand but make sure you don't disturb Mummy. Ameer said rubbing his hand on Ameerah's bump which she enjoy it.
Qalb we still have three months to have our baby. Ameerah muttered with a sigh.

Qalb can you please keep rubbing my tummy I'm enjoying it. Ameerah said and she takes down her towel leaving her with only her pant.
she walks to the bed and lay down flat on her back.
Ameer swallow the acrid gob behind his throat.
It's been a month since he last see his wife naked.
he walk to the bed and did as he was told to until she fall asleep.

Ameer chuckle and lean forward then peck her on her silky lip and forehead then he cover her up with the duvet.
Qalb please stay with me. I miss your warmth. Ameerah said her eyes now open.
this girl is driving me crazy. I don't think I would be able to resist her once I get to the bed after seeing her naked. Ya rabb!
Ameer said with a facepalm.
Ameer muttered okay and lay beside her then enter the duvet and hug her to him.

Maitama

Yusuf what did the parents of the girl said to you regarding their daughter? Alhaji Hashim ask him.
Abbah her parents agree to it and her brother too. so they tell me to come over with my family. Yusuf muttered ducking his head.
Aisha you see what your father did right. if I didn't ask him he wouldn't have say anything to me regarding this matter. Alhaji Hashim said to his wife.