#FOURTY FIVE

Ameerah finishes dressing and saunter out of her bedroom with her suitcase.
Nawal follows her downstairs to see her off. Alhaji Hashim and his wife too.
Khaleel saunters out of Yusuf's apartment with his suitcase too. Yusuf follows him behind. Ameer also joins them in the parking lot.

Alhaji Hashim and his wife pray for them. Nawal and Ameerah hug each other. sis I'm going to miss you. I wish I can go with you. Nawal said to Ameerah. huh! we will come back tomorrow but I will miss you two. Ameerah muttered.

Abbah let me drop them off at the airport. Yusuf said but Alhaji Hashim stops him.
No Yusuf let Ameer drop them off. Alhaji Hashim said and Yusuf muttered Okay.
Abbah my car key is in my apartment. Ameer muttered.
then you use Yusuf's car. Alhaji Hashim muttered.

Ameer and Ameerah glance at each other remembering what their father said to them.
Ameer walks to the driver's seat while Yusuf helps them put their luggage in the car Booth.
Khaleel and Yusuf sat on the passenger seat while Ameerah in front.

Ameer zooms out of the house and drive them to the airport. Ameer reaches the airport. Khaleel and Yusuf saunter out of the car. Ameerah was about to exit the car but Ameer hold her back.
Ameerah felt an electrifying shock immediately after Ammar's hand touches hers.

did abbah say anything to you last night? Ameer asks looking into her eyes which makes Ameerah apprehensive by his gaze on her.
Yes. Ameerah replied curtly yet Ameer didn't release her hand or lower his gaze on her.
Ameer remain silent still looking at her then muttered Okay and release her hand.

Ameerah saunters out of the car and Ameer too.
wish you safe trip. Yusuf muttered and hug Ameer. Thank you, bro. Khaleel replied.
meerah" Journey mercy. Yusuf muttered with a smile and open his hand for a hug.
Ameerah glanced at Khaleel for approval and Khaleel nods his head in approval since Yusuf is also her cousin.
Ameerah hugged Yusuf.

wish you safe trip Khaleel and you too. Ameer muttered.
Ameerah feels hurt at what Ameer said.
Ya Ameer you shouldn't have wished Ameerah a safe trip like this. what if something happen to her? not that we pray for a bad thing to happen. Yusuf said because he notice Ameerah's teary eyes.

Ameer feels remorseful for doing that and he walks to Ameerah that was about to enter the plane.
he holds her back and then hug her. Ameerah wanted to withdraw herself from the hug but he hug her tightly. Ameerah inhales his sweet fragrance despite that Ameer hasn't bath. he is still in his shirt and sweatpants.

Ameer peck her on her forehead then whisper wish you safe trip my wife-to-be. which sends a shiver down her spine and her stomach gurgle at what Ameer said.
Thank you. Ameerah muttered after Ameer breaks the hug.
Ameerah walks to the plane and enter inside then sits beside Khaleel.

Ameer has finally let you go. Khaleel tease.
Ameerah fasten her seat belt and then lean her head on the headrest.
Ya Khaleel! Ameerah calls out to him squishing his hand.
Pumpkin what happen? why this worried look on your face? is there something bothering you? Khaleel ask.

Ya Khaleel" uncle Hashim had a conversation with me and he wants me to marry Ya Ameer. Ameerah muttered and Khaleel paused the Quran recitation by Sudais he is listening to and pivote his gaze to Ameerah.

Pumpkin what was your reply did you agree to his offer? Khaleel asks her.
Ameerah heaves a sigh.
Yes, Ya Khaleel. I accept the offer. Ya Khaleel uncle Hashim has done a lot for me and you. I don't want to let him down. Ameerah muttered.