#EIGHTY ONE

Imara, Imran you two should stop running you will fall. Afrin hollered.
Ameerah and Afrin are in Ramlat's house she give birth to twins. a boy and a girl.
Nawal gave birth a week before Ramlat but unfortunately, the baby passed on.

Maman twins. Ameerah teases Ramlat while swaying the baby in her hand.
Mummy!" baby. Imara said pointing at the baby.
don't worry Imy your Mummy will soon give you a baby. Ramlat said with a smile.
what about you sister Afrin hope Imran will soon become a brother. Ramlat ask.

Yes, are you? Ameerah ask with a smirk touching Afrin's flat tummy.
You two are not serious. Imran is just 1 and you think I will be pregnant with another baby? hell No!... not now ladies. Afrin said rolling her eyes.
Subhanallah! sister Afrin better seek forgiveness from the Lord for what you just said now. Ramlat said.
Ramlat don't mind her maybe she is pregnant but she doesn't want us to know but we will soon find out. Ameerah said and they all burst into a fit of laughter.

Imara and Imran run out of the bedroom and started running to the living room.
No Imar. Imara cried trying to collect her teddy bear from Imran but he refused to give her.
the two kids started fighting and Imara bit Imran.
Imran started crying and pushed Imara.

Imara fall and started rolling on the stairs.
Yusuf heard the kids cry and he stands up.
he was shocked to see Imara rolling on the stairs and he quickly run to her with a trembling heart before the little girl could hit her head on the staircase.

Yusuf quickly swoops unconscious Imara in his hand. he walks to Imran who is still holding his finger crying.
see. Imran said showing Yusuf the hand Imara bit him.
It's okay Imran. let's go inside. Yusuf said and Imran follow him inside.
Yusuf enter Ramlat's room and the ladies all stand to their feet seeing Imara in Yusuf's hand.

Ma... Imran said crying and he run to Afrin.
Ameerah drops the baby on the bed and she run to Yusuf with a trembling heart.
Ya Yusuf, what happen to her? Ameerah ask already in tears. she collect Imara from Yusuf and started shaking her.
Afrin and Ramlat walk to them.
I guess they fought and Imara bit Imran then he pushed her.

but didn't you all see them when they were going out? had it been I wasn't in the living room and hear their voice something catastrophic would have happened.
because you were all busy with your unnecessary conversation that None of you notice the kids leaving the room. Yusuf said angrily and he collect Imara from Ameerah and saunter out of the bedroom.

Imran didn't I warn you to stop pushing people? Afrin said and she raised her hand to hit Imran but Ramlat stops her.
No sister Afrin don't hit him he is still a child he don't know anything. Ramlat said and she shush Imran that is already crying.
Sister Ameerah please stop crying let's follow Yusuf to the hospital. Afrin said and she give Ameerah her hijab.
Afrin grabs her hijab and niqab then she put them on.

let me come with you. Ramlat said but Ameerah stops her.
No Ramlat you shouldn't. you just give birth yesterday and Ya Ammar's wife is on her way so just stay at home and rest. Ameerah said with a cracked voice and Ramlat nod her head and pray for Imara.

Ameerah and Afrin walk out of Ramlat's bedroom and they started walking downstairs.
sister Afrin what will my husband said if he heard about the incident? he will be so angry with me for being careless. sister Afrin Ameer loves his daughter so much. Ameerah cried out.
sister Ameerah please stop worrying yourself. you are pregnant and you know all this is not good for your health.
Please keep praying. Insha Allah nothing will happen to her. Afrin said and Ameerah humm.