#SIXTY ONE

Ameerah woke up feeling a hand caressing her face. she open her eyes and set them on Ameer.
Good morning wifey. Ameer greets her with a smile. hope you had a great night? Ameer asks with a smirk.
he hovers over her and clashes her lip with hers.
he angled his head and kissed her harder and any thought of resisting him disappeared. his tongue ventured inside her mouth, teasing, stroking. he tasted of coffee and some pleasant masculine essence that lured her tongue to respond timidly.

Breathing deeply he twisted his mouth in long searching kisses, each one more tender and intimate than the last.
Ameerah relaxes her body beneath him while a heavy, delicious ache forms in her breast, low in her stomach and thighs. her dazed mind no longer comprehends anything but her husband's erotic lip on her.
things become more intense as Ameer moves from her lips to her breast raising her pyjamas top.

Qalb. Ameerah said with a shaking voice remembering the pain of yesterday.
Please wifey. Ameer pleads and tucks down her pyjamas revealing her all to him as he tucks down his sweatshirt and sweatpants and the couple had a blissful morning.

Abuja Maitama

Hayat let's go to Alhaji Hashim's house after you are done with your breakfast. Khaleel said tapping his wife that has been turning on the bed hissing.
zawj maybe you should go alone. I'm not feeling well. Afrin said weakly.
Khaleel drop the tray of coffee and toasted bread on the bedside drawer.

he climbs the bed and touches her forehead. sorry, Hayat. Khaleel said and Afrin nod her head.
sit up let me feed you then we will go to the hospital. Khaleel muttered.
zawj I can't sit up I'm feeling dizzy. Afrin cried out.
Khaleel shakes his head and helps her sit up.
he feeds her the coffee but Afrin throws up all the content on Khaleel's shirt. he shakes his head and takes off her clothes then lay her on the bed.

he scrambles out of the bed and takes off his shirt too and takes them to the washing machine.

Abuja Nigeria
Guzape

the couple miraculously falls to the bed tiredly.
Subhanallah! Ameer exclaim and Ameerah pivot her gaze to him.
what is the problem? Ameerah asks laying her head on his bare chest.
I forgot I brought breakfast for you. Ameer said laughing.
Humm, then we will microwave it but let's sleep. Ameerah said patting him on his chest.
aren't you hungry? I have already taken mine. Ameer ask.

I'm tired I will eat when I wake up. Ameerah said with a yawn covering her body properly with the white silky duvet.
No, you will eat before you sleep. It's already 11:00 am. Ameer said and Ameerah gasp.
she can't believe they spend 1hr making love.
Ameerah groans and sits up adjusting the duvet on her bare chest.

what are you hiding that I haven't seen? Ameer asks with a smirk.
Qalb! Ameerah whines and covers her face with her palm.
Okay, I'm sorry. Ameer apologizes and scrambles out of the bed with his towel then walk to the bathroom to do his business.
he finishes bathing and walks to the closet to get dressed then he will microwave the breakfast.

Argh, I miss my room. Ameerah said with a smile and slumped on the bed.
she scrambles out of the bed and walks to Ameer's bathroom to do her business.
she finishes bathing and saunter out of the bathroom then strides to Ameer's closet to grab his shirt. she put on her undies and grabs Ameer's sky-blue shirt and put it on. it looks big in her and stops above her knee.
Ameerah saunter out of Ameer's bedroom without covering her hair leaving it to fall on her shoulder.