#SIXTY TWO

Maiduguri Nigeria
Alhaji Abdulsalam residence

mima since when are you pregnant that I didn't know until now that the bump is showing. Hajiya Hafsah asks.
mima remains silent without saying anything to her.
mima I'm talking to you. when did you get pregnant and who is responsible for this bastard in you? Hajiya Hafsah reverberates.
I'm so...so...rry ma...ma. mima stuttered and started crying.

mima you haven't answer my question.
Mama, it's Kabir he knows about it and he is willing to accept the child and also marry me. mima said with tears cascading down her cheek as her body keeps trembling from fear due to the daggers mama is throwing her way.
Hajiya Hafsah raised her hand and give her a resounding slap that makes her staggered and lose her stamina and fall to the ground with a thud.

why are you bringing shame upon us mima? what Mubarak did to you should have serve as a lesson to you. men are not to be trusted mima. what if he didn't marry you or his parents didn't agree? Hajiya Hafsah cried out.
mima I will tell your brother the horrible thing you did because I'm tired of you bringing shame to me. Hajiya Hafsah said and grab her phone on the bed to call Khaleel.

mama" please don't tell Ya Khaleel. mima pleads because she knows who her brother is.
no mima I will call Khaleel and tell him everything you must get married to the man that impregnated you. Hajiya Hafsah said dialing Khaleel's number.

Abuja, Nigeria
Maitama

zawj" mama is calling you. Afrin said handing Khaleel's phone to him.
he collects the phone and pick it up.
they exchange pleasantly and Khaleel heard his mom's silent sob and mima's too. this got him worried and he sit up.
Mama, are you crying? what happen to you or mima? Khaleel asks worriedly.
Hajiya Hafsah tells him everything and Khaleel remain silent.
mama give mima the phone let me talk to her. Khaleel say with a sigh.

mima what is it that you lack we didn't give you? mima what happened between you and your ex-boyfriend isn't enough lessons for you. you got pregnant again.
mima what is wrong with you but you know what I will come to Maiduguri and you will leave that house. you will get married to that idiot whether or not he wants to marry you. since you have decide to bring shame upon us. Khaleel fired.

Afrin has been watching Khaleel she has never seen this part of him.
give the phone to mama let me talk to her. Khaleel said calmly.
Mama, please don't worry about mima. I will handle her.
Insha Allah, I will come back home next week. Khaleel said and Hajiya Hafsah muttered okay.
how is your wife? Hajya Hafsah asks and Khaleel gives Afrin his phone.

Maiduguri Nigeria
Ahmad residence

Hubby aren't we going to mama's house to greet abbah? Rahma asks Ahmad who has been typing on his laptop.
No. Ahmad replies curtly and returns his gaze to the laptop.
but why Hubby? Please let's go. Rahma muttered.
Rahma please let me be. If you want to go see him you are free to go but I'm not going. if he like let him die. Ahmad fired.

Hubby, please don't ever say such a thing. he is your father no matter what he did. I know how you feel but please. Rahma pleads squashing Ahmad's hand slightly.
Rahma Abbah has done nothing but cheats on mama. this woman has done nothing to deserve this. someone sent me an anonymous message yesterday insulting me. that my Abbah will die a fornicator because he got infected spiritually. Ahmad cried out.
I'm sorry but you are his only child your parents need you. Hubby, please let's look for a great sheikh that will be praying for abbah. Rahma said and Ahmad hug her and cry more.