#SEVENTY TWO

Ameerah pov

Ameer has been a caring husband to me since I got pregnant and his families too.
he is always insecure about me. he doesn't allow me to drive myself to where I'm serving.
the funniest thing is that he wants me to be serving at his company but I refused to.
I was shocked when I heard the bizarre that Nawal did to Afrin because she was in love with Ya Khaleel. how can she stoop so low? but thanks to the Almighty that they are both fine.

Flash back

zawj I'm waiting for you! Afrin hollered impatiently waiting for Khaleel downstairs.
Khaleel grab his car key and saunter out of his bedroom then walk downstairs.
zawj if I'm the one that delay you like this you will be upset with me. Afrin mumbled.
Khaleel chuckle at his wife sulking like a kid.
I'm sorry my Hayat. Khaleel muttered and they saunter out of the living room.

they walk to the parking lot and enter the car then zoom out of the house.
since they started driving Ameerah has been bombarding Afrin's phone with calls.
Khaleel collect the phone from Afrin and put it on loud speaker.
B! what is taking you so long? Ameerah muttered.
You big head stop disturbing my wife. she isn't coming anymore. Khaleel muttered.
cutie pie don't mind him we are on our way. Afrin said and they started laughing.

Nawal's condition isn't improving and the family decide to call Afrin's father as Ameerah suggest.
Ameerah tell Afrin about it and she already call her father.
Sheikh Umar arrived and Ameer walk to the door and open the door for him.
they exchange a hand shake with a taslim and he enter inside.

the rest of the family members all come to the living room and they all greet Sheikh Umar.
where is the patient? Sheikh Umar ask Alhaji Hashim.
he pivots his gaze to Yusuf and tell him to go bring Nawal.
Yusuf muttered okay and walk to Nawal's bedroom.
he reach Nawal's bedroom and knock then enter inside.

Nawal someone is here to see you. Yusuf said and she nod her head.
Nawal refused to go to Sheikh Umar when she heard her father want to call him to pray for her. so Yusuf didn't let her know he is the one that come to see her.

Khaleel and Afrin arrived at Alhaji Hashim's house and he park his car in the parking lot.
Abbah is already here. Afrin muttered after seeing her father's car.
they walk to the patio and press the doorknob.
Yusuf walk to the door and open the door for them.
they exchange pleasantly and the duo walk inside.

Khaleel you two are here. Sheikh Umar said.
Khaleel and Afrin greets everyone in the living room.
Ameerah walk to her and hug her tightly.
stop huging me like that or have you forgotten you have little Ameer inside here. Afrin tease touching her flat tummy and Ameerah roll her eyes.

Ameerah takes Afrin to their apartment.
they reach the apartment and Afrin sits on the couch.
Ameerah stride to her kitchen and come back with a plate of snacks and drink.
she drop it on the table and sit beside Afrin.
the two friend started conversing while Sheikh Umar treats Nawal in the main apartment.