#THIRTY FOUR

Flipping through her book, Ameerah keeps glancing at her book. she tries not to get distracted by what is happening to her. It's been freaking two weeks since Ahmad call or text her neither did he reply to her messages or call back.
Yusuf has been acting coldly toward her since the day she turns his proposal down.

with a sigh Ameerah hissed frustratedly. she flick back her tears and then grab her phone to call Afrin if she is at home so that she will go to her house and read.
Ameerah call Afrin and she picks up at the second ring. they exchange pleasantries and Ameerah ask her if she is at home which she told her she is.

Ameerah heaves a sigh then grabs her hijab, phone and MacBook then saunters out of her bedroom.
I am tired of staying in this house. Ya rabb please let Ya Khaleel regain his memory soon so that I will leave this house. I am tired of the treatment I am receiving. Abby, ummi, if you haven't died all this wouldn't have happened.

Abby see how your princess is having a hard time. life has become a living hell for her. Ameerah said walking to the pool as she change her mind about going to Afrin's house she will go later.
Ameerah sits on the bench her legs in the pool as she cries her eyes out.

It's Okay Princess don't cry. Pray for your parents I know how it feels to lose your dear one. Alhaji Hashim said sitting closer to her.
Ameerah briskly pivots her gaze to him because when she comes to the pool nobody was there.
I also lost my younger sister. she die the day she give birth to her child. anytime I remember her it always brings tears to my eyes.

I wanted to adopt her baby but her husband refused that his first wife will do that. he doesn't want to stay away from his daughter because she will always remember him of his late wife. Rabi also wanted to adopt her but he refused. the girl must have become a big girl now. Alhaji Hashim said and wipe off his tears.

I didn't know my mom because my brother told me she died the day she gave birth to me and her relatives are not in Nigeria because she is not from Nigeria. I wish I can see any of them. but even if I see them they don't know me and I don't too. Ameerah said with tears.

Ameerah what is the name of your mama? Alhaji Hashim asks.
Her name is Saudah Ameen. Ameerah muttered.
You...y..ou.. you are saudah's daughter? Alhaji Hashim asks stuttering while crying too.

Yes, do you know her? Ameerh ask.
Saudah is my biological younger sister. Our mom has only two of us. I never knew my blood is in the same house with me. Ameerah I am your mother's elder brother. we come back to Nigeria due to some work when Yusuf was 15. and since then we didn't go back to Dubai. Alhaji Hashim said.

My daughter! come to me and hug me. Alhaji Hashim said with a smile.
Ameerah hug him tightly and started crying. Alhaji Hashim also join her and the two of them were crying until the two of them couldn't cry anymore.

I am such a fool to not realize my blood is in the same house with me. Ameerah you so much look like saudah. this is how saudah was when she was your age. I should have noticed your orifice. I am sorry princess for not recognizing you. Alhaji Hashim said wiping his tears.

No abbah stop blaming yourself. I am just happy now to find my mama's relative. so, uncle, Hashim Hajiya rabi is also my aunt. Ameerah ask.
Yes dear. she is our cousin sister. her mom and my dad are siblings. Alhaji Hashim explains.