#FIFTY NINE

Maiduguri Nigeria

Khaleel and Afrin finishes dressing and arranged their clothes in the suitcase.
zawj are you okay with me to be using a niqab? Afrin asks Khaleel because some men don't like their wife to be covering their face with niqab.
No, I don't have a problem with it because that is your mode of dressing so marriage shouldn't stop you. I don't want to deprive you of your right and it's good especially now that you are married I won't like any man to see your beautiful face. Khaleel said with a smile.

thank you zawj. Afrin said and Khaleel give her the spectacle then she put it on.
aren't you putting on the niqab anymore? Khaleel asks her while Wheeling the suitcase outside.
No, let's go and see mama. I will put it on when we enter the car. Afrin muttered with a smile.
Hayat you think mama won't recognize you that is why you don't want to put it on. Khaleel said.
No zawj but what if she doesn't like niqabi girls?
Hayat I want you to put on now. Khaleel muttered firmly and she put it on and tie it on her head.

they saunter out of the apartment and lock everywhere.
they reach the main apartment and Khaleel open the door.
they walk to the living room and met Hajiya Hafsah sitting on the couch.
Khaleel who is this ninja beside you? you know I don't like niqab. tell your wife to remove it so that people will recognize her even my relatives will know her. Hajiya Hafsah said and Afrin's heart flip. this is what she is scared of but remembering her abbah's preach on obeying her husband and mother-in-law.

Mama, there is nothing wrong with putting on a niqab. Afrin is used to it and I'm okay with it. Khaleel mumble.
I see you are trying to tell me she is your wife and I have no right to criticize her on anything. Hajiya Hafsah said.
No mama it's not what you think.
It's okay zawj let me remove it. Afrin muttered weakly and removes niqab. she don't want mother and son to fight because of her.

mama, we will be leaving so that we will arrive on time. Khaleel muttered and Hajiya Hafsah pray for them.
I'm sorry for what transpired between you and mama. Khaleel whispers and Afrin nods her head.
they reach the car and mima hugs her and bids her then enter inside and Khaleel zooms out of the house.
Hayat if you still want to put it on you can. Khaleel said gesturing for her to put back her niqab but I wish to be seeing your face 24/7. Khaleel said with a smile.

Okay, then I will be putting it on if I will go out so that no one will see my face except you. Afrin said caressing his beard.
Okay.
I have called Firdausi and I have informed her that we are on our way. Afrin beams.
Okay zawj. if ummi and abbah will allow let Firdausi be staying with us for your sake. I will be sponsoring her education and needs. Khaleel said.
I pray they do but if you talk to them yourself they might agree. Afrin pouted and Khaleel started laughing.

Hayat if not that I'm driving I would have kissed that pouted mouth. that is what I use to tell Ameerah. she like pouting. I told her my wife will end up with a swollen lip with my kiss. Khaleel said still laughing.
zawj it's okay stop laughing we just got married and we haven't enjoyed our married life or seen our beautiful kids. so concentrate and drive well. Afrin whispered.

Okay, Hayat. Khaleel said and stop laughing.

Abuja Nigeria
Guzape

Qalb I want you to take me to the family house. then you will pick me up when you come back from work. I can't stay in this house alone. Ameerah said handing the cup of tea and a plate of toasted bread to Ameer.
No, you are not going. maybe another day. you know today is your first day to start preparing meal for your husband.
My friends are coming over to have a taste of your food. you will take some to the family house. Ameer said sipping on his tea.