#FOURTY ONE

Ameerah arranged the food flask in the bag as doctor Habib checked on Khaleel. Doctor Habib hand the discharge papers to Alhaji Hashim and he signs on them and then give it to him.
Ameerah helps Khaleel up and they saunter out of the hospital together.

they reach the car, Khaleel and Ameerah sit in the back seat while Alhaji Hashim in the front seat, and Yusuf zooms out of the hospital.
Pumpkin I can't wait for us to reach home. I am so desperate to know everything that happened. Khaleel whispered.

Okay, Ya Khaleel. My one and only sweet brother. Ameerah said leaning her head on his shoulder.
you will forever be my favorite Little sister and my Pumpkin. Khaleel said and peck her on her forehead.
Ya Khaleel! Ameerah whined.
I told you not to be complaining about me pecking you. Khaleel said with a small laugh.

Yusuf reaches the house and the gateman opens the gate for him then he drives inside and parks his car in the parking lot.
They all sauntered out of the car and started walking inside.
Khaleel you should go to Yusuf's apartment and freshen up then rest. I will like to have a conversation with you but maybe if you wake up. Alhaji Hashim said and Yusuf gives him the key to his apartment.

Ameerah follows Khaleel to Yusuf's apartment and Alhaji Hashim shakes his head at how Ameerah has been clinging to her brother.
Pumpkin who is that young guy? Khaleel asks immediately after they enter Yusuf's apartment.

well, Yusuf is Alhaji Hashim's second son. his first son is Ameer and his last born is Nawal. Ya Khaleel I will tell you the rest when you are out of the bathroom. go and shower let me prepare something for you to eat. Ameerah said pushing her brother inside Yusuf's bedroom.

Ameerah puffs a sigh and then walks to Yusuf's Kitchen to prepare something for her brother. she opens the cabinet and brought out two noodles then walk to the fridge and take the necessary things she needs when her eyes dart to a white paper on top of the fridge.

Ameerah pick it up and saw YUSMEERAH written on it with a heart. Ameerah got curious about it and want to know what is inside the paper.
she opens it and her jaw drop at the content on the paper.
It's a heart-touching love message and her name is mentioned in every paragraph.

Ameerah felt bad for rejecting him but she can't accept two people at a time.
I'm sorry Ya Yusuf you have to go through such pain because of me. had it been ya Ahmad hasn't been in my heart I would have accepted you even though I don't have feelings for you.
Ameerah muttered and wipe the lone tears off her eyes.

Am I missing something here? Khaleel said from behind and Ameerah quickly hide the paper in her hand but it was too late because Khaleel heard everything she said...
Pumpkin why are you hiding that paper? Who is Ahmad? Khaleel asks now standing beside her.

Ameerah pivots her gaze to him and is trying her best not break down in front of her brother.
Ameerah couldn't hold it anymore and she allow the tears to flow freely.
Pumpkin talk to me who is Ahmad? what has he done to you? Khaleel asks Ameerah.

Ya Khaleel...
Yes go on and tell me everything Khaleel said sitting on the chair in the kitchen and makes Ameerah sit on his lap. he notice that Ameerah has gained weight than before and is a bit chubby.
Ameerah tells him everything that conspires between she and Ahmad and Yusuf too. she then gives him the paper and he also reads it.