EPILOGUE

Mummy warn faakhir to stop disrespecting me. Imara said angrily.
Mummy, I did nothing to Ya Imy. faakhir said defensively.
Mummy No faahi. Ya imy. Araina said handing Imara's torn book to Ameerah.

Ameer walks inside the room and glance at his three children then his heavily pregnant wife.
what is going on here? Ameer ask glancing at Imara who is fuming in anger glaring at faakhir.

Daddy see. Araina said showing Ameer Imara's book.
Mama na let Ya Imy speak for herself. Ameer said to the two-year-old girl.
Imara what happen? Ameer ask pivoting his gaze to Imara.

Daddy faakhir tear my book. I hit him and he bit me on my wrist and he also talk back at me. he said when he grow up he will be bullying me. Imara said.
angrily.
Ameer and Ameerah chuckle at that.
faakhir why are you disrespecting your sister? didn't I warn you about that? Imara is two years older than you little boy. this should be the last time this nonsense will happen in my house because I will not tolerate disrespect. Ameer said to the four-year-old boy.

faakhir if you dare cry here I will beat you. Ameer hollered and the boy takes back his tears. Imara smirked at that.
while Araina run to her mama. what she hate most is to see her father shout at her siblings.
Araina your son won't beat you it's okay. Ameerah said to the girl crying.

apologize to your sister now. Ameer command.
I'm sorry Ya Imy. faakhir said and he let the tears flow freely from his eyes.
wipe off your tears and go to your room. perform ablution and meet me in the living room let's go to the mosque and pray. Ameer said to faakhir and he nod his head.

Imara go to your room and also perform ablution you and your mum should pray together. Ameer said and Imara nod her head.
Princess, I told you to stop nodding your head. Ameer said.
I'm sorry Daddy. Imara said and Ameer smiled at her and muttered okay.

Maitama

Adila you are disturbing me. please go and meet Abbah in the living room. Imran said to Adila.
No, I want to recite with you. Adila said sitting close to Imran.
give me. Ya Adil. Umu Amara said crying.
they run to Imran's room and Imran groan.

Imran got angry and walked to Adil then collect the apple from him.
take Umu. Imran said to the two-year-old girl.
Ya Imran, it's mine not for Umu. Adil said angrily but Imran ignore him.
you all should please leave my room I want to read Quran. Imran said.

Adil hiss and turn to leave but Imran stop him and hit him on his mouth.
Adil started crying and he push Imran.
Imran fall on Umu Amara and she hit her hand on the bedside drawer in Imran's room.
she broke her hand and started crying.

Adila run out of Imran's room and run to her mother's bedroom.
Adila didn't I tell you to always knock before you enter your mother's room or mine? Khaleel said standing up from Afrin's body.
the duo were making out when Adila barged inside the room without knocking.

I'm sorry Abbah. Adila said ducking her head as tears cascade down her cheek.
Adila why are you crying? Abbah didn't beat you or raise his voice at you. Afrin said giving the girl a quizzical look.
Mama na what happen why did you run to Ummi's room like this. is everything alright? Khaleel ask gesturing for Adila to come to him.

Abbah, Ummi. Ya Imran and Adil are fighting. they push Umu and she fall down. Adila said crying.
Khaleel shakes his head and follow her out. Afrin also follow them out.