#SEVENTY

Ameer woke up by the vibrating sound of his phone.
he quickly sit up and pick it up then he saw a message pop up on his phone screen.
he unlock his phone and saw a message from an unknown number.
If you want to see your wife and know where she has been for three days then log in to your WhatsApp.

Ameer quickly login to his WhatsApp and a video call came in from the number that send him a message.
he picks it up and Ameerah's swollen face pops on the screen as she was sobbing pleading for food and water.
wifey! Ameer muttered as tears streamed down his cheek.
Qalb. Ameerah said weakly as she is also in tears.

Qalb please come and take me out of here I am dying. Ameerah cried.
the couple started crying.
wifey do you know where you are? Ameer ask.
Ameerah turn to her right and left and when she was sure the men have left and the phone is on the table.
Qalb I heard them saying I have been taken to Ukraine. Ameerah said with tears.

Inna lillahi Ya Rabb! Ameer cried out.
wifey you are in Ukraine. who did this to you? Ameer said crying frustratedly.
I have never seen the boss before but they always talk on phone with the person.
Qalb they are starving me I only eat in the morning and that's all. Ameerah said crying and she heard the sound of the door opened.
Qalb please hang up else they will give me another punishment. Ameerah said and Ameer hang up.

Rajiv, Arnav how dare you two call her husband and give her the phone? the boss fired and the men apologize.
hey you! you think you can snatch my boyfriend from me. my Ameer how dare you little brat. the lady said and slap Ameerah.
this is what you got for taking away what belongs to me. the lady fired.
who are you and why are you saying such trash? Ameer is never yours that is why he didn't marry you. Ameerah fired back.

how dare you? the lady said and raise the stick to hit Ameerah on her flat tummy but she stop.
Ameerah close her eyes expecting to see the angel of death but nothing happen.
I will not kill your baby because I don't have business with the child but you. Alisha reverberates.
she removes her mask and Ameerah has never seen that face before.

do you know me? the girl ask sarcastically.
your husband didn't tell you anything about me then Ameer must be stupid to think he will break my heart and promises and run away.
well, I might not be a Nigerian but I have every information about you and your husband. and you will pay for what your husband did.
Alisha said with a scowl.

she dial Ameer's number and he picks up immediately.
hi, darling shock to see me right? Alisha said as she notice a shocked experience on Ameer's face.
Alisha, how dare you take my wife and do this to me? Ameer fired.
Really? AH. have you forgotten the promise you made to me before you leave Uk? you promise to marry me but you break the promise.
you break up with me because of a little misunderstanding.

AH. do you know how I so much love you and you betray my love.
you deprive me of my happiness and I will do that to you. AH, you will never see your wife. Alisha said.
if you think I can't get my wife then you must be so stupid Alisha. Ameer fired.
Okay then let's see how you find her. Alisha dared.
then we shall see. Ameer muttered and Alisha hiss then hang up.

Abuja Nigeria

Ameer call Khaleel and inform him about Ameerah whereabout then his dad and Yusuf.
I had to call Ahmad to apologize to him for accusing him of abducting my wife. Ameer muttered feeling remorseful for what he did because his parents were angry with him when they heard he confront Ahmad of kidnapping Ameerah.