#FIFTY SEVEN

Maiduguri Nigeria
Alhaji Abdulsalam residence

Ameerah why are you been pertinacious? I have been waking you up since and you spurn to wake up. aunt Hajo said tapping Ameerah frustratedly.
Ameerah started crying while sleeping.
Ahmad, I hate you! Ahmad, I will never forgive you! Ameerah said.
Subhanallah! Ameerah you had a dream. aunt Hajo said shaking Ameerah and she place her head on her chest as she recites some dua on her then Ameerah exhale and open her eyes.

Ameerah keeps staring at her aunt as she is so weak to speak, her body becomes numb and little sweat is on her forehead.
Ameerah it's you had a dream. who is Ahmad and why were you calling his name while crying? aunt Hajo asks her and she sits up and tell her everything about Ahmad and the dream too.

It's okay such a thing won't happen. it's the devil's handwork. aunt Hajo said and Ameerah shakes her head.
Now stand up and take your bath the makeup artist has arrived. aunt Hajo said to Ameerah and she saunter out of her room.
Ameerah isn't convinced and she picks up her phone to call Ameer.
she gasp seeing five missed calls from him and she call him back.

I call you five times and you didn't pick up. you aren't with your phone right? Ameer asks her.
No, I was asleep when you call. hope you are good. Ameerah asks him.
Yes, I am, and you? Ameer asks her.
I'm fine too. where are you now? Ameerah asks him.
I'm in Ahmad's house. Ameer replied.
Inna lillahi! Ameerah chant silently but Ameer heard her.
wifey why happen why did you exclaim? Ameer ask confused.

but you said you stay in a hotel with your friends why did you go to Ahmad's house? Ameerah said worriedly.
Ameer started laughing and tell her he is joking. but why are you scared do you think Ahmad would abduct me and blackmail your family and then marry you? Ameer ask and he noticed a shocked expression on her face.
Yes, that's what I'm worried about. Ameerah replied.
Insha Allah nothing will happen. Ameer said with a smile and Ameerah return the smile.

Call me on a video call so that I will be sure of what you say. Ameerah said and Ameer muttered okay and hang up.
Ameerah adjusts her towel firmly on her chest then she grabs her hijab and put it on before Ameer call her.
her phone started ringing and she pick it up.
Ameerah heaves a sigh immediately Ameer's face popped on the screen and she saw someone laying on the bed.

bye let me go and bathe else aunt Hajo will skin me alive if she come to the room and met me here not in the bathroom bathing. Ameerah said laughing and hang up then drop her phone on the bed and walk to the bathroom to take her bath.

Ameerah finishes bathing and she saunter out of the bathroom. her heart flips seeing a lady in her bedroom. though she is not the lady in her dream.
the one in her dream is a Christian and the one sitting here is a Muslim.
Good morning ma'am. the lady greets Ameerah and she replies her with a smile then she walks to the closet to put on her undies.
Ameerah saunter out of the closet after putting on her pant and bra.

the door of her bedroom cracked open and Khadija, Ramlat, and Fatimah walk in. they all hug her and greet her.
Awww this skincare did a great job on your skin. see how your skin is glowing Mrs. Ameer. Ramlat teased.
Ramlat enough of your tease let her concentrate on the makeup. Khadijah said and they started laughing.
they walk to the bed and sit down while the makeup artist started doing her work on her.