#EIGHTEEN

My name is maimunah but you can call me munah. the dark skin girl said to Ameerah with a smile.
I'm ruqaiya but you can call me ruqy. nice to meet you and have you as our partner. ruqaiya said and Ameerah also tell them her name.
Maimuna gives her the dress she will be wearing because that is their uniform. a milky shirt and brown trousers but not so tight to reveal curves.
Ameerah collects it and Ruqayya shows her the changing room and she changes her cloth.

Ameerah you have already changed into your uniform and it looks beautiful on you, unlike maimunah and Ruqayya. Hajiya rabi teased and the two girls grumble while Ameerah chortled. Ameerah I want you to cook today so that I will taste your meal to see how good you are. Hajiya Rabi said and tell ruqaiya to give Ameerah the menu list of things to prepare.
Maimuna you should wash the plates while ruqaiya clean the restaurant. Hajiya rabi muttered then follow Ameerah to the kitchen.
Ameerah makes you get rid of your worries before you start cooking. I trust you and I know you are a perfect cook. call me when you are done. I will give you my phone number now. Hajiya rabi said.
Hajiya I don't have a phone. Ameerah said and hajiya rabi muttered okay.
Ameerah I will buy you a small phone when you are done with the meal and you prepare it well. Hajiya rabi muttered and Ameerah thank her and also promise to make it perfect.
Call me with maimunah or Ruqayya's phone when you are done. Hajiya Rabi said and saunter out of the kitchen.

My tiger please eat don't punish yourself. I have called aunt meerah and she told me she will come back soon. Bashiru said to his son sitting on the hospital bed and a cannula attached to his hand.
the doctor told them that he had a panic attack which is why he fainted.
Daddy really? ashraf ask his dad and Bashiru nods his head and wipes off ashraf's tears then feed him the food that Fatimah prepared.
Fatimah didn't say anything to them as she is still angry with her husband. she is also feeling uneasy since she come back to the hospital when she went home to prepare something for ashraf because they spend the night in the hospital. saudah is in her younger sister's because they can't stay in the hospital with her.

Fatimah started feeling dizzy, nauseous, and also headache. she couldn't hold it anymore and she run to the toilet in the ward almost tripping on her step because of dizzy she is.
Bashiru stop feeding ashraf and he tell him to wait for him and let him check Fatimah in the toilet.
Fatimah throws up all the content in her stomach while Bashiru keeps patting her back. she finishes throwing up and rinse her face but yet she's feeling dizzy.
Habibty are you alright? Bashiru asks but Fatimah only hugs him because she might fall if she didn't get support.
Bashiru helps her out of the toilet and takes her to the plastic chair to sit down.

Daddy what is wrong with Mummy? ashraf asked.
ashrah Mummy is not feeling well but don't worry Mummy will be alright when the doctor see her. Bashiru said to his son and he nod his head.
Habibty sorry let me call the doctor to check on you. Bashiru said and peck her on her forehead.
Okay, Habibi but be fast my stomach is also aching. Fatimah said and Bashiru nod his head.
I pray things will get back to normal between us when Fatimah recovered. Bashiru said to himself walking to the doctor's office. Bashiru call the doctor and they walk to ashraf's ward.
the doctor ask Fatimah some question and he suggests she do a pregnancy test to confirm if she is pregnant because all the symptoms she mentioned are symptoms of pregnancy. Bashiru muttered okay and the doctor nod his head while Bashiru help Fatimah up and saunter out of the ward.

Fatimah was given some injections after the test result was out and she was confirmed three weeks pregnant. the doctor also prescribes some medicine for her. Fatimah was stunned she wasn't expecting to be pregnant now. not that she is not happy about it but saudah is just 11 months and she is pregnant with another child.