27

part one of double update! come back in 15 minutes for part two! (6:33 pm pst)

♡♡♡

MY WALK WITH Ej was actually really fun. It was nice for me to bond with him, especially after all he's done for me. I understand why Ej was the only person Ricky was friends with for a while. You don't need other people with a friend like Ej.

I walk back to my house and open the front door, walking inside. "Mom, I'm home!" I announce, slipping off my shoes and walking into the kitchen. She wasn't in there, instead there was a note replacing her presence.

The note was simple. All it said was, "Left for work, see you later." I thought she wasn't going to leave for another fifteen minutes.

Since she's gone, I would love to go out with friends, but the stupid tracking app is going to prevent me from doing that so basically, it's another day of me being stuck in the house.

I guess I could light a candle and go on a Netflix marathon, but at this point I don't think there's anything on Netflix I haven't watched.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a knock on the door, causing me to flinch a bit out of shock. I strictly remember my mom telling me not to answer if someone knocks on the door.

However, I am a bit curious to see who it is. I walk into a room in my house that has a window facing the front yard, so I try to see who it is without being seen. The only thing I could really make out was blonde hair.

Blonde hair that was much too familiar. Fucks sake, what on earth is she doing here?

Since I knew who it was, I go to the door and open it up, becoming face-to-face with the person I suspected. The she-devil. "What are you doing here, Lily?" I ask, scowling at her.

Lily simply rolls her eyes before stepping into my house, completely uninvited. "Yeah, come on in why don't you?" I retort, closing the door once she's inside my house. "Are you going to tell me what you want or just walk around my house like you own the damn place?"

"At least pretend to be excited to see me." She walks into my kitchen and leans against my counter, crossing her arms while she glares at me.

"What do you want? Back for seconds, perhaps?" I tease, referencing Halloween when I beat her ass. I could do it again, she was really easy to take.

"Mm." She hums, sending me a fake smile. "No thanks. I don't need any more people laughing at me for losing to you. The only reason that happened was because I was drunk, you bitch."

"I'm the bitch?" I scoff at her ignorance, "You started making fun of my dead best friend and got into my head about how I wasn't invited to his funeral. I was simply standing up for myself."

"So I did get into your head? At least I won at manipulating you." A snarky smirk tugs at the corner of her lips, looking me up and down.

"Do you understand how toxic you sound right now?" I raise my eyebrows, completely disgusted by her. "You are proud of yourself for manipulating someone. That's not something to be proud of, Lily."