Sibling Bonding Plus Guest

When Lincoln opened the door he saw Luan sitting on the chair and Luna playing her guitar on the couch.

"Wait a minute. I thought you all had important stuff to do today." He walked over to the chair. "Luan, what about your act at the Funny Farm?"

"I called and canceled."

Lincoln rushed over to Luna. "What about your gig at the Barmy?"

"Called it off, bro."

Lori and Leni walked into the room.

"Wait.. Lori? Leni? Don't you both have dates tonight?" He asked.

Lori shrugged. "I called Bobby and canceled. He understood."

"I texted Dylan and said I couldn't go out tonight.. or was it Brandon?" Leni said as her and Lori sat down on the couch next to Luna. "Or Mitch?"

Before Lincoln could make any kind of comment he saw the twins followed by Lisa then Lilly. "Did you all cancel your plans tonight?"

"Duh." Lola scoffed sitting down on the arm of the couch beside Leni.

"Uh yeah." Lana shrugged and sat down on the floor behind the table.

"Affirmative." Lisa stated sitting down next to Lana in front of Lori.

"Yep." Lilly nodded as she sat down next to Lisa on the floor.

"Why?" Lincoln questioned.

"Same reason I called in sick for my team's game, but I have faith they can win without me." Lynn said as she walked into the room holding two large bowls of popcorn. She handed one to Lori since she was in the middle of the couch then she placed one on the table in front of Lisa. "We're all spending time with Luce tonight, of course." She said.

"It's the premiere of the new season of that show she's digged since she was eight and we all agreed to watch it with her." Luna stated.

"Hey, where is Luce anyway? I thought she wasn't supposed to be left alone anymore." Luan asked.

"She's not alone." Lynn shrugged and tossed a piece of popcorn into her mouth. "She has a friend over."

"Rocky?" Lincoln asked.

"Nah, that little dude is still at school. This is some girl."

"The girl who bullied her, but we are apparently forgiving her for some reason!" Lola snapped at Lynn.

"She said she was sorry. She felt bad so I asked her if she wanted to come apologize and she did." Lynn tossed another piece of popcorn into her mouth and shrugged. "She seems like a nice enough kid to me."

"Well I don't like it. She made fun of the sweater I bought Lucy and that is just unforgivable!" Leni huffed.

Lucy walked down the stairs with Alexandria following behind her. She stood at the bottom of the stairs and saw all her siblings waiting. "Uh, what's going on? Don't you all have plans tonight?" Lucy asked.

Leni gasped. "She's wearing the cat sweater!" She exclaimed ignoring Lucy's question. "I thought you said it was awful in that mean note."

Alexandria hung her head. "I'm sorry about that. I actually like cats and this sweater is as comfy as it looked when Lucy wore it to school." She pressed one foot down on top of the other. "I shouldn't have bullied her with that awful note. I never wanted to bully anyone.. I just didn't want to be bullied at my new school so I went along with whatever they said."

"Sigh.. I already forgave you and my siblings will too." Lucy stated.

They all muttered reluctantly, but agreed. Except Lynn she had already forgiven Alexandria so she just smiled and scooted over to make room for Lucy and her new friend.