Chapter Seventeen

Micah fought the urge to cower under Rosalie's dark and murderous glare

Micah fought the urge to cower under Rosalie's dark and murderous glare. His fingers linked together behind his back which he straighten upon remembering that the Kings and his father were only a few paces behind him.

"Rosalie," he greeted calmly, plastering on a fake smile. "Are they here?" Micah asked, trying to look over her shoulder, no matter how unsuccessful it appeared to be. "I'd like to speak to them."

A low growl slipped from her lips as she sneered at the boy. She was disgusted by the nerve of him. How he had put his Mates through literal hell only to then demand to speak to them. "No." She spat. "They've moved on. They don't want you."

Micah opened his mouth to speak when Demetri appeared behind him, his hand holding onto the boys shoulder while he sneered at the blonde. "Lying to the Prince is a punishable offence. I would watch that tongue if I was you, unless you want it removed."

Rosalie sneered at the Greek Vampire, raising her nose into the air, "What are you doing here, Demetri?" She asked with a feral growl.

Demetri smirked condescendingly. "I am a kings guard," he answered, waving his hands out to his sides. "The kings are in that car. So please enlighten me as to why I should not be here?" When Rosalie was unable to come up with an answer, Demetri nodded.

Clapping his hands together, the dirty blonde vampire smiled a toothy smile. "Now, I believe the prince has requested to see his mates so do move out of the way." Stepping forward, he placed his hand on Micah's shoulder.

Eyes widening slightly, Rosalie drifted her gaze between Micah and Demetri for a good few solid moments. "Prince!" She spluttered in shock.

"Yes, Prince." Said Felix, suddenly appearing on Micah's other side. "Now move or be moved," he smirked, his red eyes glowing with mischief. "Your choice." Begrudgingly, Rosalie took a step back.

Swallowing thickly, Micah slowly walked inside the house with Demetri and Felix following close behind. His hands trembled as he ascended the stairs.

All to soon he was walking into the living room where all four of his Mates sat. "Hi," he said timidly, wincing when not a word was said. Biting his lip, he looked to the guards with uncertainty. The worry that Rosalie was telling the truth gnawed at his insides.

"Ladies!" Demetri called out with a loud clap of his ice cold hands. "I think it's time you went for a feeding! Don't you?" When no one moved, he growled. "NOW!" Quick as a flash, Esme, Alice and Rosalie left the house.

Looking towards Micah, the guards smiled. "We will be right outside, should you need us, my prince." With a bow, Demetri and Felix left the house, standing at opposite ends of the house to ensure more safety.

Edward looked up with eyes full of tears that would never fall. "My Prince?" He asked, his tone shining with bitter jealousy.

"Yeah," Micah chuckled nervously. "As it turns out, dad is Mated to two of the kings, making me a prince." Scratching the back of his neck, he winced at the awkwardness. "It feels weird."

"I know you probably don't want to see me. I got that when Rosalie tried to turn me away." Micah said, wishing that they'd look up at him. "But I just wanted you to know that I didn't do this to hurt you or to get back at you." He said honestly.

Jasper bit his lip. He knew his Mate was telling the truth, more so than the others but still, they knew as well. But they wanted to hear what he had to say first, before they said anything.

"When Bella...When Bella stabbed me, I thought it was the end. That if never get to see my mum, my dad, you guys or my friends ever again. It was cold and it was dark and I hated every second of it." Said Micah.

Swallowing thickly, the brunette sat down and turned his head towards his lap. "When I opened my eyes, I half expected it to have all been a bad dream. But instead, I find that it's been three weeks and everyone thinks I'm dead."

It was then that the Cullens looked up from the floor. Only, Micah wasn't looking at them anymore, instead it was him who had his head turned to the ground.

"I guess what I'm saying is, I just needed you to know that I didn't do this on purpose. I didn't do this to hurt you or to get back at you. And I completely understand that a lot can happen in three weeks. And I will stay away, if that is what you wish."

When Micah was met with silence, he nodded his head. Pushing himself up from the chair, he began heading towards the door without uttering a single word.

However, he had only gotten so far before he was spun around and pinned to the wall. "Don't you dare walk out of that door," Carlisle growled, his eyes blown.

Raising his hand, he slowly placed it against Micah's cheek. Upon making contact, a loud whimper slipped from his lips. "You're really here?" He asked in a whisper.

"Yeah," Micah answered back, just as quietly. Quicker than he could react, Carlisle had slammed his lips upon his, kissing him with a sense of starvation.