Chapter 7

"I don't have time to date we are nearly debuting and that's the only thing I'll focus on not just some weird girl" he coldly stated.

The members just shrugged it off since it's not the first time that junghan was cold.

They practiced for a few more hours and then had a break.

Junghan was alone while the others sat together.

They off course wanted junghan to sit next to them since they're a team but junghan was busy comprehending his feelings.

The reason he gave that cold response isn't because he is like that he just wasn't good when it comes to love, romance and feelings.

He didn't know if he had feelings for il soo or not he just never experienced anything like that and he never wanted to.

All he wants to do was focus on being an idol and being successful.

He never even thought about a girlfriend or wife in his life.

He thought that he would be single forever and couldn't be dead liking a woman or male.

And even if he did like il-soo what would the company think what would the fans think?

He trained for 3 years he of course doesn't want to get kicked out even worse about a girl.

Also He doesn't want dispatch to start rumours.

That company really needs to shut down.

Can't we have our own privacy?

Clearly not when saesangs and dispatch is around.