Chapter 3

Thanks to Jooeun—J-Jungwon I mean Jooyeon I got to my house safely last night.

I kinda wonder what junhan is doing right now maybe being the grumpy bum that he is.

*****

"Yah, Jooyeon don't invite people in this house without telling me." Junhan sighed, sitting down next to him.

"She seemed lost and whats wrong with it you seemed like you knew her." Jooyeon replied snapping back at him.

"Yeah I met her a couple of times but I still need to know whenever you invite people over, I live here too y'know." He said knowing he won the argument.

"Let's just head off to school" He rolled his eyes, because of his hyungs foolishness.

*****

Me and Jennie are currently chatting when Jennie stopped.

"Uhh Whats wrong?" I said raising my eyebrow because I was confused.

"I think somebody is here to see you" she said pointing at someone. I turned to the guy to see it was junhan.

"I need to talk to you" He said seriously while Jennie was trying to avoid contact with me because of this awkward situation.

I followed junhan still confused on what he wanted to talk about maybe it was about what happened last night.

He took me to the library and sat down.

"Umm So what do you wanna talk about" I said looking down at the unbothered junhan.

"Sit down first you, dummy" I was a bit annoyed and offended at that insult but I still sat down acting as if I wasn't paying attention to him.

"Well you are probably wondering on why I wanted to talk to you don't worry it's nothing bad. I was just wondering if we could do the project here at the library my dorm is kinda packed" he said scratching his head.

I smiled at his awkwardness and agreed on doing it here.

"Umm also can we do it now before class starts?" I was kinda getting annoyed since he asked to many questions but I nodded anyways.

"Sorry I am not usually like this" he admited.

"No it's okay it's kinda cute" he blushed a little and tried not to smile.