Chapter 21

Junhan fell asleep in my arms so I cuddled closer to him and put the blanket over us both. I pulled his waist closer to mine and hugged him until I eventually fell asleep.

GAON POV:

"Did you have to get into a fight with jooyeon" ode rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Don't talk shit about Junhan he's our friend" ode scoffed.

"He might be your friend but he certainly isn't mine" ode laughed before taking out his phone and scrolling on insta.

"You should apologise to him or else you'll get two black eyes." Gaon threatened an angry Gaon is scary.

Gaon took out his Pyjamas before putting them on and turning off the lights.

He went into his bed and took a Power Nap.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'll soo POV

I hugged my pillow tight which had some tear stains on it. I'm scared that I might have ruined Junhans career and reputation. His members might be angry with him right now.

What am I going to do?

The fact that I was dating Junhan might be revealed the whole school luckily I'm not going to school tomorrow and it's going to be summer break soon.

I slowly drifted to sleep while holding my pillow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Illsoo honey I made seaweed soup for you honey" my mom came in and placed a cold cloth on my forehead "you have a high temperature." She said placing her hand on my forehead.

"You're really sick aren't you is it because of that boy I've seen the news it's best you skip the whole week of school.

"I miss him" I blurted but my voice was slightly cracking because I was trying not to cry.

"It's okay baby everything will be alright" my mom then began to start feeding me the soup which I gladly swallowed.

I didn't feel like getting up to take a shower or getting out of my room so I stayed they and laid in my bed all day until my mom called me out.

Junhans POV.

I was now on a hiatus and was pulled out of the schedule for my health.

I was a tad bit disappointed but my mental health is my top priority.

I was holding onto my phone thinking whether I should text illsoo or not.

If I text her it might be awkward since we just broke up.

These days it was hard for me to sleep not knowing how she was doing.

Me and seungmin still aren't on good terms and seungmin and jooyeon still hasn't made up.

Even though jooyeon said the fight wasn't because of me I know for a fact he was lying. Relationships are breaking because of me and I dread it.

At this moment I wished that I would die or disappear from this world, that was until I suddenly got a phone call.

I looked at the caller id and slightly smiled.

"How are you doing baby brother?"

"Come on answer me!"

I almost saw him pouting through the screen.

"Life's been hard man."

"I know it has been I've seen the news why didn't you tell me you were dating someone?!"

"It all came so quick."

"Don't worry about the media it will go down soon"

"What if it doesn't?"

"It will so don't worry"

"I'm in the same country as you so let's meet up, then?"

"Okay hyung can you please face time me?"

He requested to change to face time and I accepted.

"Junhan you look absolutely terrible!"

"you deserve one of my famous hugs right now!"
i chuckled at his cuteness and laughed when he hugged me through the screen.

"IS THAT TEAR STAINS!"

"who fucking hurt you i swear ill-"

"hyung its nothing"

my brother could be overprotective sometimes.

"whatever you say congrats on your debut."

"the members miss you by the way when you met them you were a BABY"

"maybe ill meet them soon"

"you better they keep nagging me about you"

"thank you for calling me."

"ill call you one hundred times if i could!"

"love you"

"love you too!"