Chapter 21

It's been a couple of months and it's nearing our graduation we only have one more month left until we are all out.

In theses past months Junhan hasn't texted me or called me but I already got over him anyway.

I was lost in my thoughts when somebody knocked on my desk.

"Hey" Vernon said looking  at me with his cute smile.

"Hey" I replied back. He sat down next to me and ruffled my hair.

"We are graduating soon and I can't wait!" Vernon said making me giggle.

Me and Vernon chatted for awhile until Jennie interrupted us.

"Are you guys going to the school trip?" Vernon nodded while I looked down.

"Are you not going Ill-soo" I shook my head and smiled.

"I can't afford it unfortunately I mean a trip to Japan is expensive" I scratched my head and looked back up.

" I can pay for it!" Jennie said but I told her not to.

"No I don't want that burden" Jennie kept on insisting to so I had to give in but I promised her I'd pay her back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Junhan what's the long face?" O.de asked ruffling his hair.

"Nothing" Junhan smiled. Even thought they were at hot waters for a long while they made up. The members thought that it was time for them to get together and talk with one another and they did.

Now they are closer than ever and best friends.

"Is it about that girl" he asked.

"No we stopped texting we basically broke up" Junhan said with a sad smile. He missed her and all but the company had a dating ban until 2 years.

"I'm really sorry for everything" seungmin said patting his head.

"Don't worry about it it's okay" O.de pulled him into his embrace and hugged him tightly.

"We have a concert soon!" O.de said excitedly but Junhan on the other hand was nervous.

"I'm going to practice my guitar riffs" he stood up and went to his practice room which was filled with expensive instruments and equipment.

He got out his guitar and started to play. The melody that he was making soothed him. He absolutely loved playing the guitar and was happy that he was doing it for a job.

After a couple of months jyp kind of forgot us and stopped paying attention to us and formed nmix but they still have their strong fan base that stream as hard as they can.

He put the guitar down when he heard ringing sounds from his phone.

He picked it up and saw it was jisung who called him.

"What's up bro"

"We still didn't meet up"

"I was busy the other times"

"Let's meet up please I miss you!"

"Okay but I'll have to get ready then!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Since he was only meeting his brother he decided not to wear something fancy but something comfortable.

He put on some masks and glasses and headed for the door.

He and jisung agreed to meet at a cafe near his dorm.

He saw a figure sitting in a table and sat down in front of him.

"JUNHAN I MISSED YOU" he slightly raised his voice but I told him to keep it down since he was embarrassing me.

"I missed you too!"

"My sweet baby how are you doing"

"I'm doing good how are the members." I slightly cringed at the nickname but shrugged it off since I barely get to see my brother.

"They're annoying and stinky" I said.

"Do you wanna meet them?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who's this" Chan said pointing and Junhan.

"You don't remember my younger brother" he replied and chans eyes widened.

"Omg Junhan you grew so much" chan embraced him in a hug and rubbed his back.

"Hello chan"

"One junhan is here" Minho said looking at Junhan and patting his fluffy hair.

"You grew taller than Han" Junhan chuckled and fiddled around with his hands.

"I'm glad you became a guitarist that was your dream when you were a kid"

Felix then walked out holding brownies. "Junhan?" He said and hugged him close.

Junhan was skz baby seeing him all grown up has them all on there knees for him.