Chapter 1

I walked through the hall with my books, I finally arrived at my locker and placed my books there.

I slammed it shut and saw a short orange haired guy, he looked like he was getting stuff out of his locker. I haven't seen him around here so I went to introduce myself since I wanted new friends.

"Hi" I shouted startling him.

He looked at me with his gloomy eyes and rolled them, he looked like a shy boy which was cute to me.

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Umm...my name is il-soo nice to meet you want to be friends?" I said and he chuckled.

"I don't need any new friends and I am not interested especially with people who I just met, so please go bother someone else who actually cares" he said rudely slamming his locker.

He gave me one last glance and left to a group of 5 who greeted him.

"Rude much??" I pouted.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see a girl with a good figure and friendly smile.

Illsoo:"Oh...hi Jennie " I said.

"What's with the lousy face?" She asked.

"Its that orange haired guy he told me that I was bothering him" jennie laughed while I snorted.

Illsoo:"Who is he, he seems cool?" I asked.

Jennie:"Is it that boy with them" she said pointing at the orange boy who rejected me.

"Yes"

Jennie:"Really, junhan ? that's rare he doesn't talk to anyone except for his friends he usually ignores them, maybe he has a thing for you" she said wiggling her eyebrow but I just ignored her.

Illsoo:"Lets just go to class" I took her hands in mine and walked with her to class.

Me and Jennie sat down on our seats, I got out my books from under my desk and started to study when someone threw a paper ball at me.

I looked around and saw Jennie smirking while pointing at junhan beside me. I stared at his side profile for a second but stopped when he caught me.

That was awkward...

He gave out a sigh and went back to his work.

The teacher later on arrived with a note.

He cleared his throat making our attention go towards him.

"We are going to have a project which is worth 50% of your grade please get your sheets with your name on it and on there will be who you will be partners with"

We all one by one got our sheets and opened them.

I read my sheet and my mouth opened wide.

Out of all of the people junhan ??

But he hates my guts did you see how he gave me that death glare if death glare could kill I'd be executed

I sighed and approached junhan when the teacher left.

Illsoo: "Hey, junhan " he looked up to me unamused and looked back down it looked like he was writing something.

Illsoo:"Umm...we are partners" I said scratching my nose.

Junhan: "Okay just leave your number with me so we can set a date on Saturday or Sunday, those are the only times I am free" He scribbled something on a piece of paper and basically threw it in my face. I took out a card I had and gave it too him.

Junhan:"What's this?" he said.

Illsoo:"My parents own a chicken fast food restaurant place if you want to meet me you can just go there" he nodded and packed his bag and left the room.

Illsoo:"At least I could finally have a normal conversation with this guy" I said.

I looked at my watch and it was 12:30 meaning it was lunch time.

Time flys by fast doesn't it?

I walked over to the cafeteria and sat next to Jennie with our other friends.

Illsoo:"Guess what"

They all looked confused and turned their attention to me.

Jisoo:"What?" Jisoo says.

Illsoo:"Junhan and I are partnered up" I say.

Rosè"Really that band member??"Rosè said.

Illsoo:"Yeah but he is kinda cold to me." I said taking out my bento box.

Eunsoo:"It's okay he is cold to everyone even his own friends sometimes"  eunsoo says chewing on her rice.

Illsoo:"But I'm still kinda mad at him for being rude." I mumbled but enough for them to hear.

Vernon"If he does anything to you we will beat him up so don't worry" vernon says thinking this will make the situation better. I slightly cringed and went back to eating my food.

"Vernon you will be the one beaten up have you seen his friends? they treat him as their own child, you would get murdered" Vernon just rolled his eyes because he knows it's true.

Illsoo:"I don't have an appetite imma leave" I said disappointingly.

I went over the roof to get some fresh air when I saw tangerine boy other there.

what a concidence.

I walked over to him so I could bother his lazy ass but he seemed to be sleeping peacefully. I looked at his peaceful face when people said he was attractive they weren't wrong I mean not in a like sexual way. He just looks like a chill and genuine guy.

Junhan:"Are you done looking at my face" he said muttering in his sleep.

I panicked for a second i didn't think that was possible.

Illsoo:"Wait aren't you sleeping??" I asked.

"Well I was when I heard footsteps." He explained yawning while stretch his arms and legs.

Illsoo:"Well I think we should work on the project on Saturday" I said.

Junhan:"Fine But we are doing it at my house also remember you have my number" he said and I had a flashback on when he through the piece of paper on my face.

Illsoo:"I know so are you gonna leave?" I said.

Junhan:"No I was here first so you leave"

"Why should I leave."

"Didn't I already tell u?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Rolling your eyes won't make me leave, honey" he smirked.