Chapter 14

Are you on team Vernon or team Junhan
___

"I'm sorry Vernon but I have to go" He raised his eyebrow "Why did I do something wrong?" I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and give him a reassuring smile. "No but I promised to meet someone" I quickly ran away from him leaving him dumbfounded.

I looked around for Junhan but it seemed like he left, I sighed disappointedly and walked over to my locker.

I took out my project since it was due today anyways and stuffed it in my bag.

I went to my class early today and sat down and started watching some kdramas on my phone.

I also texted Junhan to se if he was okay since Vernon was rude to him earlier.

Han jisung fangirl
______________
Hey are you okay
Read

Han jisung fangirl
______________
Talk to me when your ready
Read

I turned off my phone and rested my head and slowly falling asleep.

"Ill-soo wake up" I heard a sweet voice say.

I opened my eyes and saw Rosè.

"What?" I asked.

"Class is over you slept the whole way through" Rosè said.

"What about my project?" I panicked.

"Umm a guy with a black mullet handed it in for you I'm guessing he's your partner" I immediately wanted to thank Junhan for saving my grade I'm honestly so thankful.

I turned on my phone and looked at a notification.

It said your welcome and it was send by Junhan.

I smiled and blushed trying not to laugh.

____

My phone was ringing and I hoped that it was perhaps Junhan calling me but it was my parents instead.

"Hey sweetie, business is booming, we need you this K-pop band member decided to eat here and his fans found out now everyone is eating here and asking him for autographs."

"SO COME HOME" she shouted through the phone, I nodded and hanged up before going to the bus kindly asking him to go faster before taking my seat.

When I arrived my parents clearly weren't lying because it was packed.

My mom dragged me in the kitchen and pointed to a guy who I couldn't recognise because I could only see his head.

"He is the K-pop member go and get me his autograph" I got a piece of paper and handed it to him not paying attention to him.

"I'll-soo don't you recognise me?"

"JUNHAN" I yelled which made people give me a few glances.

"I thought why not visit btw your chicken is amazing here so I shared it to my fans" he took the paper and autographed it and gave it back to me.

"ILL-SOO WE NEED YOU BACK HERE" My mom yelled I said my goodbyes to Junhan and left to go help my parents.