Chapter 12

I have been texting junhan for a while now and it seems like he is very busy there are only a few times where he actually answered back.

I try to be understanding more since he is probably stressing and under pressure but on the bright side I got more closer to one of his friends.

I think his name is Jooyeon after learning all their names, I only remember two and that was jooyeon and Junhan apparently his real name is Han Hyeongjun which fooled me since I thought K-pop idols stage name were their real names.

It was 1 hour until midnight and here I am watching kdramas and educating myself about K-pop and rock music I only ever knew about skz because of han. I don't really listen to music but I can't help but like xdinary heroes music a lot. I never thought I would find myself dancing to their newest album test me.

While I was watching the legend of the blue sea I heard a ding from my phone. I looked at the user and realised it was Junhan, I thought someone took his phone away or something because the amount of times I texted him and he didn't answer back was not countable.

I quickly stood myself up and fixed my hair as if he was there watching me.

___

Han Hyeongjun
_____________
Hello, I hope I am not ruining your sleep.

Han jisungs fangirl
_____________
I wasn't sleeping anyways.

Han Hyeongjun
____________
Oh that's good, I was going to feel bad if I did.

I analysed his text with my eyes suspiciously since when was this man nice? Last time I checked he hated my guts.

Han jisungs fangirl
______________
So are you coming to school tomorrow ? We can walk home together.

Han hyeongjun
____________
Yeah, sure I actually am we can walk together cya tomorrow :)

I smiled at his cuteness it's like his whole personality changed. I put my phone on my bed stand and looked at the wall while my heart melted from my chest.

___

While I was playing a few chords on a guitar I noticed that Jooyeon had my phone while him and Gaon were snickering.

I placed the guitar down and snatched my phone off of them. They both looked shocked since they just got busted. I scrolled down on all the text messages they sent to ill-soo.

"Are you serious right now, I wasn't going to come to school tomorrow." I glared at them raising my voice a little bit.

"Well you're going to have to go anyways or else you will break your girlfriends heart." Gaon said while chuckling a bit but then stopped when he saw my serious expression.

"Why would I date someone when we have a new album coming out? Even if I wanted to date ill-soo I am on a contract that says I can't date until two years." Gaon ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks.

"Aww you look so cute when you are angry" He teased while Jooyeon laughed, they continued to baby me so I left and went back to my guitar.

_____

I held my bag tightly and patiently waited for junhan to arrive. I usually take the bus to school but because me and junhan were going to walk each other I decided to walk just for  today.

I looked down at my shoes and noticed there was another pair of shoes next to me. I looked up and locked eyes with a recognisable figure.

"Am I late?" He asked. "Umm no you are right on time actually let's go then" I took his hand in mine and we walked together. His hands were really soft and long it was nice holding his hands.

"By the way, you seemed a bit different when we were talking in the group chat." He looked at me and chuckled.

"It's because I wasn't the one texting you that day it was actually Jooyeon and Gaon pulling a prank on you." I was kind of disappointed but I wanted to thank them because if it weren't for them than we wouldn't be talking right now.

___
Short chapter today sorry