Chapter 19

Jennie
__________
I didnt think junhan would be so romantic.

Me
___________
Same.

Jennie
___________
So what's ur relationship with him now?

Me
___________
I didn't even ask-

Jennie
__________
Ur so stupid

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jennies question did leave me with a strange feeling.

What was my relationship with junhan. We are obviously more than friends right.

I held onto my pink fluffy pillow and feel asleep.

Junhans POV

Once I arrived home jooyeon basically jumped on me.

I gave him an annoyed glare and pulled him off of he while he laughed.

"So how was the date" I looked down and blushed. He hit my shoulder before he started to coo at me.

"It was good" I said but that answer wasn't enough for him.

"And? What happened" he grabbed my wrist and sat me down.

I told him the whole story not missing out the fact that I kissed her. He gave me a shocked expression and started to tease me.

"You really kissed her two times wow I never expected that from you" I took the pillow beside me and slapped it across his face.

He grunted before putting his head on my legs and making himself comfortable.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Did you get the pictures?" I nodded my head before giving my boss the pictures.

"Good" he took them from me and analysed it well.

He throw me the bag of money and I took my leave.

He smiled knowing now this would be the end of xdinary heroes career.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Bye mom I'm off to school!" I said waving at my mom while she was preparing to open the restaurant.

When I opened the door reporters swarmed into my face. The flashes were so bright I could feel they would blind my eyesight.

"Are you in relationship with junhan?" When I heard that question I immediately knew something was off.

"What" I said softly. He came closer to me and showed me the photos on his phone. Pictures of Him taking me out his car and me and him laughing in a restaurant was shown.

I was now in utter shock. I knew I could be the reason why junhans career would go downfall.

I pushed all the reporters on my way and ran the opposite way to school and to junhans dorm.

Not surprisingly his dorm was also packed by reporters flashing their cameras. If they knew I was here they might think we are actually dating so I decided to ran to jennies house.

She as the only person I could talk to right now. Once I arrived I immediately rang the doorbell. She opened it immediately she was wearing her pjs and looked at me concerned as I was out of breath.

She let me inside and I fell into her arms. I burst out crying trying to explain what happened.

"J-junhans career might be in trouble" I said while blowing into a tissue.

"It's all my fault" I said crying.

"Im pretty sure jyp has a dating ban on them until two years." She locked eyes with me. "I know you have feeling for him but it's best to stay away from him for your own safety and his career"

"He will come back for you I'm sure he would" I was trying to bottle all the feeling but I just couldn't.

"Skip school today you're not in the right mind" she said and went to her room leaving me here alone.

I took out my vibrating phone and was startled that it was from the one I was avoiding.

Junhan
___________
Babe are you okay?

Junhan
___________
This must be a lot for you

Junhan
___________
Please just tell me your okay

Me
__________
I'm fine but what about you!

Junhan
___________
My company is getting it solved I haven't lost my job don't worry.

Me
____________
How can I not worry I saw paparazzi at ur house

Junhan
___________
The second the post was made our team spotted it and moved us to another dorm me and jooyeon are safe.

Junhan
___________

We need for stay away from each other for a while and it's for your safety and privacy.

Me
___________
Me and Jennie were actually talking about this and you are right I can't do this anymore I didn't think of the consequences to my actions.

Junhan
__________
I understand I will come back for you please remember that

Junhan POV

I sighed and put my phone down after the heartbreaking break up that I had with her I felt just like before empty.

"Hannie you need to pack we are going to busan for a concert and you know that. Don't mind the paparazzi the company is going to sue everyone of them that will harm you."

I nodded my head and took my suitcase that was already packed since I came prepared.