Chapter 20

I was currently at the airport as soon as I walked in reporters came crashing to me ignoring the other members.

Gunil held me tightly by my shoulder while I ignored the paparazzis questions. I'm embarrassed to say this but I've been dealing with social anxiety for a while now but these days it has gotten worse.

The members were aware of this so they didn't question my behaviour. I do feel guilty for pushing them away but I just can't help it. I can only ever tell jooyeon about my feelings since he's my best friend or gunil because he's the leader and gives me good advice.

Once we arrived at jyp private jet I could feel o.de sharp eyes on me. He was angry at me for being so careless and so reckless. He has every right to be angry at me I shouldn't have been so rash. I took her to one of the most famous restaurants in Seoul of course the media would find out.

Jooyeon looked at me with a sad look and gave ode a dirty look which made him clench his jaw and roll his eyes

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jooyeons POV

i sighed before getting up from my seat and going next to seungmin. He moved his stuff and his eyes shifted over to me.

"Why are you being such a jerk this is not his fault" I whispered to him not causing any disturbance.

"He nearly caused our career and you think I'm going to let him get away with it he doesn't even look guilty at all" o.de scoffed.

"His is guilty for your information he just doesn't show it he has a hard time showing his emotions for fucks sake and you know it." He gave me a smug smile before laughing.

"That prick has been like this even in pre-debut he was always so rude and ignorant" before he got to say anything else I punched him. He tugged on my
collar before punching me back.

Now a fight has gone through. The members quickly woke up from their slumber and tried to get us off of each other.

Junhan just watched in shock while gaon and gunil tried to split out the fight.

"What happened" jung-su asked looking at our bruised faces and fists.

"That stupid dick punched me" o.de said to his defence.

"Watch your mouth and I won't do it again" I said while gunil cleaned my nose.

I had a bloody nose while o.de had a black eye. Gunil was treating our wounds while looking at us disappointingly.

"Why did you punch him" gunil asked.

"He talked shit about Junhan" I pointed at him. They all looked at him for a second then back at me.

"All I said was the truth not my fault you can't accept that" I laughed and then looked at him. "That was far from the truth dumbass" I cursed.

Gunil and jungsu both looked at each other and then sighed.

"Stay away from each other for a while just until we arrive in busan" Jungsu stated before going back to his seat.

Gunil told me to sit with him which was on the other side of the plane so I wasn't near him.
.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once we arrived we got our luggage and went to our limo that was waiting for us.

The limo drove us to our hotel which was booked for us and the staff only.

We discussed our dorm arrangements and decided gunil will be with jungsu, me with junhan, ode with gaon.

We went to our rooms and took out our luggage's.

"Why did you get into a fight with seungmin hyung" junhan said with glistening eyes preventing tears to fall from his eyes.

"We got into an argument and it got heated" I obviously wasn't going to tell him that he was talking shit about him.

"For a minute I thought it was because of me since he was mad at me" Junhan said and I could see a tear fall from his eyes.

"Don't worry he's not going to be mad forever" i put my hands on his shoulder reassuring him and he gave me a small smile.

He had nothing to apologise for falling in love is no one's fault