Chapter 18

Jennie
_________
So how was the date like tell me the tea!

Me
___________
It was magical Junhan looked so handsome.

Jennie
____________
The ship is finally sailing took you lot long enough.

Jennie
___________
Now tell me what happened !

AT THE DATE: 8:30 PM

Once our food arrived we started to eat I honestly felt bad since junhan paid for it. I know he most make a lot of money since he is an idol but I still feel bad.

"I'll pay you back I promise" I said in between eating my food.

He raised his eyebrows at me and handed me the bill. My jaw dropped at the amount of money I saw. It would at least take me 2 years to get that type of money.

"Are you sure?" He said chuckling at my jaw dropping face.

"Maybe in another universe" he started to laugh and he took the bill off of me and signed it.

"So how's life?" He asked.

"Pretty boring normal life as a student in Korea" he chuckled at my response before answering.

"When I was a trainee I thought that being an idol would be so interesting but now that I am an idol it's very boring." He said ruffling his hair Before smiling at me.

"I feel you it most be hard being an idol of a famous group" I said pitying him.

He stared at me for a second and slowly started to lean into my face before planting a kiss on my lips. It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like an eternity. The Butterfly's in my stomach clearly wanted to escape at that moment.

He looks me into the eyes again before planting another peck on my cheeks.

"Let's start heading home shall we?" I said was too stunned to speak but he grabbed my arms and his personal driver drove us home.

In the middle of the car drive he looked at me again. His hands were on my cheeks and he looked at me as if he wanted permission.

I nodded before he kissed me again but this time it was longer. His hands were on the side of my bum holding my thighs into place while he makes out with me. He slipped his tongue inside and held me close.

When he let go we were both out of breath and we reached jooyeons and junhans dorm.

"Junhan can I stay with you tonight as it was already 1 o clock I doubt my parents would open the door for me" he raised his eyebrows and gave me a look of disgust.

"Not like that" I hit his shoulder and he laughed.

"I'm just joking sure you can babe" we both left the car and went inside the dorm.

Jooyeon was on the coach sleeping with the remote held onto him.

He grabbed my hands and we walked upstairs. He gave me some clothes to wear and looked away while I was getting dressed.

Once we got into the bed he pulled me by his waist and kissed me on my forehead. I then planted a kiss on his lip which slowly turned into a make out session but we stopped when I fell asleep.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At This point I should just end it here.

The other chapters might break their relationship and I don't want that to happen :(