Chapter 11

Stream haircut

Believe it or not the book is not even as close as done lol which means more drama.

"Jennie, what should I do? I am going to have to do the project alone junhan keeps ignoring me!" I whined talking to jennie over the phone. It's already annoying enough that girls are always with him and I never get the opportunity to ask him about the fucking project and junhan seems to be avoiding me which is not helping.

"Well he is an IDOL you've got to remember that he is going to be busy must of the time whenever you like it or not just do him a favour and do this project alone" Jennie said. I already knew I wasn't mad about the project in fact I am already done with it, but jealousy just filled inside me when I saw girls with him laughing and giggling it's like he's already forgotten me.

Not only that he left me on seen I hate it when people do that.

"Fine but that doesn't give him the right to avoid me all day he could have said a "hi" or a "good morning" I'd even except him calling me an idiot just as long as he talks to me." I replied but Jennie stayed quiet for a couple of seconds.

"Why do you care if he doesn't talk to you or not- perhaps it's more than just a friendship kind of feeling" Jennie asked.

"You must be crazy to assume that" I said but I've got to admit that I was smashing my face into my pillow because I was flustered.

"What is going on between you and junhan then? There is differently some type of romance in your relationship with junhan"

"Stop spitting out nonsense I don't like him you know what I'm going to hang up" I said pressing the red button and carelessly putting done my phone on the stand beside me.

I was so done with hiding my feelings I just want to know if I truely like him or not I had 2 hours before school starts so I better get ready now.

Today I wasn't really feeling myself so I decided to wear some makeup for the first time in my life.

I figured I only needed mascara and maybe some lip tint since I am not impressing anyone since I am only doing it for myself but maybe just a little bit of blush wouldn't hurt, right?

After I finished my routine, I took my uniform and put it on. My mom already ironed it so it was ready for me to put on.

I usually just let my hair out but today I decided to tie it.

I was feeling a bit cautious about my new look but we only live once after all.

I arrived at the school bus casually waiting for the bus to stop at my destination.

While I was waiting I plugged my headphones on and listened to some music.

I was slowly falling asleep but I felt a light tap on my shoulder which made me snap back to reality.

I was about to full on shout at the guy but then soon realised it was Vernon.

"God, vernon you scared the living shit out of me"

"Oh sorry, I called your name 3 times and you didn't hear me I didn't mean to scare you" he apologised smiling directly at me.

I slightly blushed because his smile was so adorable, it instantly brights up the room and not to mention he was built like a greek god under human form.

"it's okay" I quietly said he sighed in relief and sat beside me

Me and vernon was talking for a while but was interrupted when the bus stopped.

We both made our ways out and laughed together. It's been long since I had a good laugh.

Sadly, that ended when we both went our ways since Vernon found his friends and headed off with them.

I waved him a goodbye and left. As usual all the girls were cupping up to xdinary heroes as if they didn't know that they existed a couple of weeks ago.

Honestly, I feel bad for the K-pop industry everything is so fake.

I walked past xdinary heroes and made eye contact with the one and only junhan.

He looked surprised to see me like this since he has never seen me with makeup before but that only lasted for a moment because my embarrassed and flustered self looked away and started blushing.

I sighed and left the situation hoping my heart beat would slow down before class started.

I looked up and saw my friend group so I confronted them.

"Are you okay ill-soo your face is kinda pink" Eunsoo says continuing to chew whatever she was eating. Every time I see her she is always eating something.

I held my cheeks and slapped them a couple of times to make me snap out of it and forget that moment.

"I'm fine I am just hot" I mumbled making up a lousy excuse.

"We are literally in the middle of winter." Jennie suspiciously says and looks at me with confused eyes.

She was about to say something when she was interrupted by a figure behind me.

She pointed at the guy behind me and I hesitatingly turned around.

It was Junhan when I made eye contact with him I completely ignored the fact that he had his hair done he wasn't tangerine boy anymore now he had black coloured hair with a mullet this made his appearance more hot and sexy which wasn't him a couple of months ago.

We made eye contact (again) until he looked away and spoke.

"We need to talk" he said.

I looked back at my friends and they all had their heads down and were looking at their feet helplessly.

I rolled my eyes knowing they weren't useful in a situation like this.

I nodded and followed him and he lead me into the instrument room but it wasn't packed with instructions anymore it was empty now.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked and he instantly looked up at my face.

"Right...I just had a feeling we were in bad terms and I didn't want to end like this so I wanted to catch up" he looked at me with apologetic eyes and smiled slightly.

"Fine, but why were you avoiding me?" I asked. His smile dropped when I said that and looked disappointed.

"I was really focused on my career of an idol that I forgot about everything. I just got stressed out when we debuted and everything become much harder than before" he looked really apologetic but I still couldn't really forgive him since I was still upset.

"You could have at least said 'hi' I thought you were replacing me with those fakes" I said.

"Replacing you?!?" He started.

"I couldn't care less about those girls they just want our autographs and information about our new album" He chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh too.

Maybe I was delusional about junhan. I should have known that an idol was a very hard and a stressful job but all I was doing was being selfish.

"So are we on good terms again?" He said and I smiled while nodded.