Chapter 15

I noticed Junhan was glancing at me but stopped as soon as I caught him, i blushed slightly and turned away.

"YAH ILLSOO FOCUS ON CUTTING THE CHICKEN!!" My mom screamed to me at the other side of the kitchen.

I snapped out of my daydreaming and immediately went to cutting the chicken.

It was a long day at the restaurant with my mom yelling and fans screaming and yelling.

Once the restaurant closed down I walked up to Junhan thanking him for coming to the restaurant.

"It's my pleasure I felt bad for leaving earlier at school, btw if you want to you could come to my concert maybe" he said avoiding eye-contact while giving me the concert ticket.

"Sure I'll be there" he smiled showing his bunny teeth and stood up waving at me, signalling he's going to leave soon.

I held the ticket tightly before holding it up. This is going to be my first concert in years and this time it's for free and Junhan is going to be there.

I missed him even though he rude and annoying I know my feelings for sure now.

I like him.

But I'm not ready to confess that yet..

I sighed and turned around to see my mom counting the money. She was giggling before yelling "WE ARE GOING OUT TO EAT!" My dad cheered happily since it's been years since we went out to eat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My mom told me to dress fancy today because we
would be going to a fancy restaurant in Seoul.

I wore a white long dress, with some expensive jewellery which contained golden rings, earrings and necklaces that Jennie bought me. I took out a white bag from the drawer and held onto it. I wore some white heels which was a present from one of my rich uncles.

Outfit in reference:

I wore some light makeup which was a little bit of foundation, blush and concealer

I walked out of the room and all eyes were on me.
"Illsoo you look so beautiful for once. I'm glad you wore that dress I bought you!" My mom squealed looking at me mesmerised.

"Can we just go now" I groaned " okay mrs fancy your all dressed up and now ur acting like a badass" I chuckled at my dad's remark and went outside.

We headed out of the house and to our car. One thing about our car is that it cost more than our house, my dad spent all our vacation saving into this car saying it's for the better.

I rolled my eyes at the thought and sat at the backseat of the car.

It was a long drive because the restaurant was in the richer side of town.

When we entered I looked at it in awe the place was 3x bigger than my house. The decor was as glamorous as the outside design and everything was stylish and sleek.

We sat on our desired seats and waited for the waiter to give us our menus.

When they finally gave us our menus I decided to order some steak with mashed potatoes, gravy and vegetables.

My parents ordered the same thing as me and we waited 8 minutes for our food.

The service here is great and the food here is amazing no wonder this place is so popular.

Once we finished our food we ordered dessert I was pretty full so I just asked for a tiny slice of cake while my parents went all off
.
Once we finished they gave us the check and my parents paid for it.

The drive back seemed much more longer. The view out here is amazing, Seoul looked so beautiful at night.

We drove past the Han river and I quickly took a picture of it.

I smiled before sending it to Junhan and he actually responded quite quick.

Junhan
_______________
It looks so beautiful where did you go?

Me
_________________
I went to a restaurant called beoyol.

Junhan
________________
Oh I know that restaurant me and the boys go there with jyp when we discuss our new albums.

Me
_______________
Your lucky you get to go to expensive restaurants often.

Junhan
_______________
I guess so.

Me
______________
So how is everything with ur debut and all.

Junhan
_______________
Things are going great we reached 200m on our debut song and we are going to have our first world tour.

Me
_______________
That's great I'm happy for you !

Me
_____________
I have to go I'm arriving at my house soon.

Junhan
_____________
Oh okay bye !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter sorry to keep you waiting I was slowly loosing my interest in writing.