Chapter 22

After spending some time at skz dorm I had to say my goodbyes and leave. Felix packed me some brownies and waved me goodbye.

I waved goodbye and left with a smile on my face. I should probably practice more of my vocals. So I headed to my dorm and then to the studio.

In jyp entertainment we have a studio with lots of guitars, keyboards and drums.

Jooyeon was already there but instead of practicing he was playing in the drums messing around.

"Jooyeon!" I yelled. He couldn't hear because of his loud drumming and stopped.

"I brought brownies home that Felix made" I said and his eyes lit up.

"Brownies?!" He said like a little kid. "Yes brownies" He smiled and asked me if i wanted to do a TikTok.

I eventually agreed since he kept begging me too.

He set up his phone and did the not shy dance trend that song was already old but that was the only dance we knew. We weren't trained as dancers so hopefully we don't get made fun of that much.

Once the TikTok was over he posted it online. After a few, notifications started popping up on his phone. We gained hundred of likes and viewers and as I thought they were either making fun of our stiff dancing or praising us.

Jooyeon laughed at the comments and turned off his phone.

"Can we go home now? I'm hungry!" I nodded and we headed out of the studio with our masks and glasses.

Once we arrived jooyeon ran to the brownies and flopped on his bed nibbling on them.

"Save some for the other members!" He nodded but I knew he would do otherwise.

I turned on the stove and started cooking some ramen and put three packs since I knew jooyeon would want some too.

Once that was done I headed over to our room and set the foldable table.

Jooyeon put the brownies down and joined me to eat.

"I was craving ramen" he said excitedly and slurped up the ramen.

We were interrupted when gunil opened the room showing tickets.

"We are going to Japan tomorrow pack your bags"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and Jennie were at the mall which she rented out. We decided to buy clothes for our trip to Japan. All my clothes are really old so I said I'd come.

Since it's going to be hot I decided to buy some skirts, dresses and bikinis.

Jennie on the other hand brought the whole store. Putting everything she sees in her basket.

"I'm going to pay for my clothes" she nodded and I took out some cash which I had saved up from part time jobs.

"Let's go to the makeup section mine ran out" Jennie said.

We went to olive young and I decided to get some skincare including some bits of makeup.

Once we finished our shopping we went to my parent's restaurant and ate chicken for free.

Jennie then took her goodbyes and left. I headed over upstairs to my room and took my suitcase out. I put all my clothes that I had bought and put it inside including my makeup.

Tomorrow was the day we go to Japan and I was excited. I can't remember the last time I actually went on holiday.

I closed up my suitcase and flopped on my bed. I was so tired!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Junhans POV

We were now at the airport surrounded by everyone. We finally escaped them and got to our flight just in time.

This gives me hella Deja vu because of what happened a few months ago.

Everything was fine now and that's all that mattered.

I closed my eyes hoping to catch some rest.