Chapter 16

It was the day of xdinary heroes concert and I was getting ready. I started off by taking a warm shower for twenty minutes. When I finished I dried my body and my hair.

I put suncream on since it was boiling hot in Korea. I put some body mist on to smell good and then some perfume.

I put on some punk clothes to match the aesthetic of the concert and put black boots on.

I put sharp eyeliner and red lipstick for makeup followed by some concealer.

For jewellery I put some silver rings on and a cross necklace.

I looked at the time and it was 40 minutes until the concert started I quickly made myself and greeted my parents downstairs for some breakfast.

I ate my toast and gulped down my drink. "I'm going to make my way now" I told my parents before sprinting out the door.

I took the local bus and it would take me at least 25 minutes for my final destination since the concert is held far away from here.

I put my headphones on and listened to some bts- disease it was my fav song from them.

Uh, it looks like I lost something

"I relieve my anxiety with a sip of coffee
An endless rest

Happiness suddenly comes towards me uncomfortably
24 hours, that's plenty of time

I could sleep all day but there's still no problem
I think I should work till my body breaks

I'm the damn guy who eats three meals a day

My crime, the dog bit me while I was resting

Scream "Don't do that," but I'm depending on results every day

E'r'yday do my thang, damn if I fail

Keep growling, tap a rotten rope

Insecurity, this is a disease

The physical stuff is a stun from work, ow!"

I feel asleep mid song and once I opened my eyes. Traffic was everywhere. I looked around and it seemed like there was a car crash I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to the concert now.

I sighed and sit back down in annoyance. Why did it have to be today. What if Junhan thinks I ditched him.

I sat up straight and prayed for the traffic to end. Once the traffic ended it has been 50 minutes I was 20 minutes late to the concert and the concert is only 40 minutes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JUNHAN POV

I looked around at the crowd to see if I could see illsoo but she was no where to be found.
Did she perhaps forgot. Or is she in trouble. Or could she not make it.

I gave a disappointing glare to Gaon and he gave me a sad smile back.

It was the last song and I wanted to preform it for illsoo because I wrote it about her.

Then at the last moment I saw her. She seemed to be out of breath which made me curious what exactly happened?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ILLSOO POV

I panted slowly as I had ran to the concert since the bus wasn't going to move anytime soon. I was so scared that I would miss the concert.

There he was staring at me he gave me a cute smile before preforming.

I smiled back and blushed. The song was amazing. The boys did a really good job. The concert was now over and everyone was beginning to leave. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand.

It was Junhan. He cleared his voice before speaking and then smiled.

"Wanna go backstage?" He asked and I nodded. He then led me backstage and we sat on the couch.

"I honestly thought you weren't going to make it" he scratched his head and I smiled.

"There was traffic I'm sorry I should have left earlier"

"No don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault I mean at least you showed up !" He laughed awkwardly.

"Anyways because of you my mom could pay her bills" I laughed.

"You're welcome I didn't even think any of my fans would actually show up" he laughed.

"You're literally famous why wouldn't anyone show up?" I smiled.

He then held my hands into his before looking into my eyes.

"Umm so wanna go out with me?" He said.

"Like on a date?." I asked.

"Yes sure a date it is"

"I like you I've grown fond of you and I won't keep you waiting"