Chapter 10

Stream hair cut or you'll be missing out.
(Okay But gaon and jooyeon hair looks amazing)

When she said that I didn't know why it made my heart ache.

I held my pillow tight while my head was on my other pillow keeping me comfortable.

I moved around a lot before finally falling asleep to dreamland.

__

I squinted my eyes before finally waking up.

I yawned before getting up from my bed.

I rubbed my eyes and jumped off my bed landing on my two feet.

I looked at my phone which had a lot of text messages from Il-soo but I chose to ignore them.

I sighed and was about to leave when 'jooyeon barging into my room' interrupted me.

He looked happy to see me and then started to hug me.

I smiled and hugged back "Uhh jooyeon ur kinda suffocating me" I said trying to breath.

"Oh sorry" he said putting his hands off of me.

"So why the early burst of energy today?" I asked, patting his soft long hair.

"We got 22 million on our debut song which means we can officially debut" I smiled and sighed in relief now we don't have to worry about debuting anytime soon.

"We are going to announce it today so we get to leave school earlier."

"Oh I think you should go get ready now" he said smiling excitedly then leaving.

When jooyeon left, I went to the bathroom and took a steamy shower.

After twenty minutes, I finished and changed into my uniform.

I did some finishing touches before I left the room and met jooyeon in the car.

—-

It was a long ride when we arrived the school.

Usually when we arrive it was peaceful and normal but this time we were surrounded by many girls, asking for our autographs, being annoying, yelling for no reason and cooing over us like we are babies.

I saw that gaon also was there and six girls were cupping up to him.

Poor him.

They asked us a lot of questions like "are xdinary heroes actually going to debut?" "When is our new song going to be released?" "Did you see that bang chan from skz mentioned you on his live?"

All those questions were left unknown me and jooyeon continued to ignore all of those bickering girls we had one main focus and that was to debut.

We dragged gaon away from those girls and went to the instrument room.

The other members were already there looking like they are about to pass out.

"These girls are going to drive us crazy one day" gunil said.

"Should we find a new place to preform?"

We all nodded and agreed we would preform somewhere else.