9

Jiang Xingyuan pulled the suitcase and opened the door of the dormitory.

The room had already been sorted out for him, Jiang Xingyuan locked the door and opened the suitcase.

Inside is a box of plush toys, all kinds, but they all have one thing in common, that is, these plush toys are made of high-quality wool and feel excellent.

Jiang Xingyuan held a plush toy, threw one here, one there, and then threw the rest on the bed.

The room layout that was originally cold and windy, because of these plush toys, became instantly vivid, and at the same time seemed a bit nondescript.

In the last life, Ruan Yingyin had been with him for several years, and had never entered his real room, so naturally he didn't know what was going on in Jiang Xing's room.

After putting away the plush toys, Jiang Xingyuan put away the suitcase, and the phone rang again.

He picked it up and glanced at it, pulled out the chair and sat down, took the stuffed toy he just dropped on the chair, and held it in his arms. Then I connected the call, turned on the speakerphone, and threw the phone on the table.

On the phone was a cold and inaudible male voice "You moved to school"

Jiang Xingyuan stroked the comfortable fur of the plush toy round by round, narrowed his eyes, and said mercilessly, "It's none of your business."

The male voice paused, said nothing, and hung up the phone.

Jiang Xingyuan smiled and leaned back.

His hand strength gradually increased, and the plush toy was gradually deformed and twisted in his hand.

Early the next morning, the alarm clock rang, Ruan Yingyin opened her eyes instantly, and sat up.

She turned on the light, lifted the quilt, and found that the water in the glass jar had changed, and it was still sparkling under the light.

Ruan Yingyin got out of bed, took a small table specially designed for taking pictures, placed the glass jar on it, and took a few pictures from various angles.

Then she rolled up the sleeves of her pajamas, revealing a section of pure white arm, holding the glass jar with her long, fair fingers, and took a few more pictures.

After doing all this, she got up and put the prepared eight-treasure rice into the rice cooker.

While waiting for the porridge to cook, she edited those photos and posted them to the WeChat account she applied for yesterday.

Silver Fox brand whitening and softening lotion is 20 per bottle, and now the order is only 88. The whitening effect is absolutely beyond imagination. If there is no improvement after one month, I will pay ten times the compensation. Take advantage of the cheap price now, hurry up and place an order. The price will definitely increase later.

She doesn't have a single fan on her current account, and naturally no one will see it if she posts it.

But it doesn't matter, Jiuxiang is not afraid of deep alleys, and good things will be discovered by everyone.

As long as she can sell these 30 bottles at the beginning, she will definitely not be short of customers later.

The porridge was ready, Ruan Yingyin put down the phone temporarily, filled a bowl of thick and steaming eight-treasure porridge, and sat at the table.

Eight treasures porridge is cooked in a rice cooker, but the taste is first-class praise

Because the ingredients for staying with Ruan Yingyin in a house are no longer ordinary ingredients, and the taste of anything you cook will definitely not be too bad.