60

This is Ruan Yingyin's first visit to Xu Hao's house.

As the boss of Jiang Xingyuan's company, Xu Hao lives in a good place. It's a three-storey villa in the suburbs.

In order to ensure the privacy of the residents, the distance between the villas is a little far, and there are trees everywhere.

Jiang Xingyuan stopped the car, glanced at Ruan Yingyin, who was biting a candy on the passenger seat, and reminded, "No matter what I do, don't interfere."

His voice was cold, like the early morning before dawn.

Ruan Yingyin nodded strangely, tightened her clothes, and opened the door to get out of the car.

In the villa, the doors and windows were closed, and when he heard the doorbell, Cheng Yang ran over to take a look, and saw that Jiang Xingyuan was relieved, opened the door, and welcomed the two of them in.

On the sofa in the living room, Zhao Chunmei and Ye Xingxing's mother and son were tied and thrown on top, with white cloth stuffed in their mouths.

Hearing the doorbell and seeing Ruan Yingyin coming in, Zhao Chunmei looked terrified, she struggled in fear, and subconsciously protected her son behind her while screaming.

Ye Xingxing was also awake, the hat on his head fell off, revealing his bald head. He was pale and emaciated, not in shape at all like a five-year-old.

He shrank behind his mother in fear, his two big eyes were full of unease, and his struggling exposed arms were full of pinholes.

He even whimpered in a breathless voice. This is a child who has suffered from pain since childhood.

Ruan Yingyin looked away, followed Jiang Xingyuan and stopped, looking down at the soles of her feet.

Jiang Xingyuan took a look at Ruan Yingyin and then withdrew his gaze.

When he went out, he wore a black coat that reached to his knees. When he walked, there was a slight wind, and the hem of his clothes was slightly raised.

Jiang Xingyuan put his hands in his pockets and walked directly to the sofa, looking down at the mother and son. His face was cold, his eyes were deep, and his temperament made people shudder.

"Zhao Chunmei," he asked. Although it was in a questioning tone, his expression showed that he was certain.

Zhao Chunmei didn't understand what happened at this time.

In her life, she has never done anything wrong, the only thing is Ruan Yingyin's mother Li Da.

Now that Ruan Yingyin is here, the meaning is self-evident.

People came to avenge her mother, Zhao Chunmei was very scared, especially her son was still behind her.

Jiang Xingyuan glanced at the five-year-old child hiding behind Zhao Chunmei, glanced at Cheng Yang behind him, and said coldly, "Take the child down."

Cheng Yang nodded and walked towards Zhao Chunmei with a bodyguard.

Jiang Xingyuan stepped aside and sat down on the sofa.

Zhao Chunmei's eyes widened when she heard this, her hands and feet were tied, and her mouth was blocked. She couldn't move or shout, so she could only move around and use all her strength to protect the child behind her, "Umuuuuu"

Her reaction was very intense, her face flushed instantly, her eyes were wide open, and her raised neck was blushing.

With a cold face, Cheng Yang bent down and pulled Zhao Chunmei up.