58

Hearing Jiang Xingyuan's words, Ruan Yingyin was frightened.

She no longer hesitated, ran a few steps into the bedroom, and closed the door.

Jiang Xingyuan paused in footsteps, lowered his head and touched his nose, a little smile appeared on his calm face just now.

He raised his head and looked at the closed bedroom door, thinking that one day he could come and go as he pleased.

Jiang Xingyuan actually arrived home in the afternoon. He slept for nearly ten hours, and he didn't feel sleepy. He sat back at the dining table and continued to drink water. While drinking water, I thought about what Ruan Yingyin just said.

The company's project has come to an end, Jiang's group and Liang's group are still in the ring, and Jiang Yaozhi is too busy to care about him.

At this point in time, let's deal with Nguyen. Jiang Xingyuan thought lightly, his eyes were cold.

In the room, Ruan Yingyin lay back on the bed.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. The feeling of fear just now was relieved a little because he thought that Jiang Xing was still at home.

Gradually, Ruan Yingyin fell asleep again, but half-dreaming and half-awake, Li Da's dead face suddenly reappeared in her mind.

Ruan Yingyin suddenly opened her eyes, gasping for breath.

He had tossed it over and over several times in the night, and every time Ruan Yingyin wanted to fall asleep, that terrifying dream would enter his mind like that. Li Da's deadly faces stared at Ruan Yingyin like that, as if to ask Ruan Yingyin to do something.

Ruan Yingyin couldn't sleep anymore. She lifted the quilt and got up, bypassed the lotions, and took out her mobile phone to check Li Da's information.

There are a lot of news about Li Da's death on the webpage:

Li Da attended the charity dinner in s city, wearing a red dress that was amazingly beautiful, more eye-catching than the female stars present

Nguyen Thi Group launches new skin care products, and Li Da personally gives lectures on skin care products for women

In these press releases, every photo of Li Da is extremely dazzling and moving. At the age of forty, she still does not look old, and it can be seen from the photos that she is a very confident and even strong successful woman.

Ruan Yingyin's appearance is mostly inherited from Li Da.

Looking at these photos, Ruan Yingyin felt a little sour in her heart when she thought of the woman who died tragically in the dream.

She entered this world and had no feelings for the original owner's parents. What's more, before she came in through the book, Li Da died.

The novel never mentions Li Da too much, only that when she was young, it was Li Da who envoyed and snatched Ruan Xudong from the mother of the heroine Yang Qingwei.

Apart from that, Li Da doesn't have too much ink in the novel. Therefore, Ruan Yingyin never doubted the cause of Li Da's death.

until the nightmare came.

Ruan Yingyin sat cross-legged on the bed, rubbed her astringent eyes, and clicked on the report about Li Da's car accident.

The press release of the report is quite detailed, saying that Li Da was on a business trip home in the middle of the night that day, and she met a truck driver who was drunk and driving on the road, and died on the way to the hospital.