1.

Stefan has decided, that we will move back to Mystic Falls. We had to move every now and then. People would start to notice, that we never age. Stefan was also afraid, that Damon would track him down. I told him, that Damon is not like that, but Stefan still stood his ground.
He tells me, he knows him better than I do. He knows it's not true. I loved Damon  and Stefan hated him. And only because of Katherine. I got really angry, when I remembered her. She divided us. She separated them. They used to be close, but everything was ruined because of Katherine. Only because they loved the same girl. I'll tell you the story.

I was just sixteen when Katherine moved on our estate. She came from Atlanta and she was an orphan, she was saying. At first glance, we were friends. I found her friendly and funny. But after a while I realized, that she was different than what she was playing for. She manipulated both of my brothers. How could I allow it? I stopped being friends with her and gave her an ultimatum, either leave my brothers alone, or I will make her life hell. I would be able to do that. She just laughed in my face. At that time, I still didn't know, what Katherine was.
My brothers acted as if they had been replaced. Both crazy and both angry at the other one. I tried to convince them, that Katherine was not a good girl, but they had their own opinion.
Even then, I had a fight with them about it. I was sorry, that my brothers couldn't see, what I saw. They were completely blindsided.
But somehow I suspected, that everything would come to light in time. And that was true.

There were rumors about vampires. It was said, that they came to our town and killed animals.
At first, I thought it was funny, but then my father believed it too. Since then I started to believing it too.
Jonathan Gilbert said, that vampires can control your mind in such a way, that they drive you completely crazy. I was thinking, what if Katherine did this to my brothers? I had to warn them.

I warned Damon at first, but he laughed in my face. Apparently, he doesn't believe in such brats. I said, what if it is really true and Katherine is not, what she seems? But he shouted at me and didn't want to talk to me anymore. That I'm young and stupid.

So I went to the other brother. He was already more approachable, he also listened, but he still didn't believe me.
I took it as Stefan being more approachable. And when I told him to leave Katherine alone, he told me, that he love her and would never leave her.

I was really desperate. I decided to take matters into my own hands and go to Katherine alone.
I clearly explained to her, to leave them alone, but she didn't agree and sent me away. At least, that's how I remembered it then.

So I went to my father. I knew Damon would probably kill me, but I had to protect them somehow. I told my father, that I am one hundred percent sure, that Katherine is the vampire. At first, he didn't believe me. Because he knew Katherine, and it's impossible for the vampire to be her. But when I explained the circumstances, he nodded. He gave me a herb called Vervain, and he told me to make tea out of it for my brothers, and let them drink it. Apparently he needs to check something.
I agreed and did as my father preached. First, I was with Stefan, and then with Damon. They took it as a favor from me and drank it. I was expecting some results, but nothing happened.
I didn't understand it, but I didn't reveal anything and went to my room.

At night, there was a commotion. I left the room and saw Katherine, lying on the floor in the corridor. Our father handcuffed her and Stefan just looked on in despair and kept muttering something. I noticed blood on his neck and wound. Damon ran into the hallway and started yelling at Stefan. Apparently it's all his fault and Stefan cried, yes he really cried because he didn't reveal anything. I also felt sorry for him, but I know, that I did the right thing.
Damon was really upset and tried to stop our father at any cost. Father did not listened to him and dragged Katherine away with the other men. Damon punched Stefan and Stefan was speechless. He looked really crushed. Only then Stefan noticed me.
,,She is to blame! The vervain was in that tea! Damon, trust me!" Damon turned to me and he shook his head.
,,She wouldn't do that." he tried to convince himself.
He thought for a moment and looked at me again with a crushing look.
,,Or yes? Did you do it?" he asked me and I gulped out loud.
He laughed, but then he looked really upset. 
He grabbed my arm and growled:
,,DID YOU DO IT?!" I almost did cry.
,,I did it for your own good." I stammered and Damon let me go. He looked at me really accusingly and Stefan looked like he couldn't believe his ears.
,,I..." Damon was trying to say something but he just sighed and ran down the stairs. Stefan followed him. I thought about whether I should go to them, but I went anyway.

Katherine was loaded into the carriage along with various people, whom I also knew. I couldn't believe they were like Katherine.
I knew them.
Jonathan Gilbert was there with my father, who were lying in wait for more vampires.
I saw Damon and Stefan sneaking towards the carriage, where Katherine was. I ran after them. I couldn't leave them alone. After all that, I owe them this thing.