3.

There was a corridor connected to a large room, into which I had not yet seen. When we entered it, I got an incredible fear. Something worse than fear. I can't put it into words. There were dead bodies everywhere. Dead women my age. With wounds on the neck and blood was literally everywhere.
,,S-Stefan? What... What does that mean?" I got incredibly scared. I broke out of his grip. I wanted to run away.
,,Can't you see it? These women..." he took one of them in his arms as if they were some thing. The rest of the blood oozed from her wound.
I felt like I had to throw up right now.
,,I drank their blood. Their blood. You don't even know how amazing it feels. I feel so strong." I gulped and backed away.
,,Stefan..." I started stuttering. I saw how his eyes became bloodshot. I ran away.
Somehow I suspected that I won't run from him.

I was running through the same meadow, through which we came here before. I didn't even hear his steps, and I knew he was behind me. He threw me to the ground and I cried and begged him, not to hurt me. I still had to remember Katherine's face. How could she do this to them?
I could feel Stefan leaning inwardly. But someone pushed him away. I opened my eyes. It was Damon.
I stood up and ran to hide behind him. He didn't understand what was going on.
,,Stefan, what's wrong with you?" Stefan looked even more confused than Damon.
He looked around for a while and then noticed that we were there too. He looked at us and then disappeared. He evaporated like smoke.
,,Are you OK?" Damon asked carefully.
,,Damon! Thank God you're here!" I hugged him and he hugged me back.
,,Stefan drank human blood. He completed the transformation." Damon looked both angry and confused. He clenched his jaw.
,,He could have killed you." he fumed.
,,He wouldn't hurt me... He's my brother after all, like you." Damon looked distrustful of his brother.
He sighed and together we went back to our cabin. I went to sleep again. It was early in the morning, but I was really tired.
I woke up in the morning and sat down. I opened my eyes, and Stefan was standing in front of the house. I was terribly scared.
,,Stefan!" I shouted and he didn't get scared at all.
,,What is going on?" I asked, trying to push my fear back to where it was five minutes ago.
,,Nothing." he answered calmly.
,,Then what?" I put my feet out of bed.
,,I forced Damon to drink human blood.” he replied as if he was downright proud of it.
,,What? What are you saying? No way." I stood up and he took a step back. But not because he was afraid.
,,You'd rather let him die, wouldn't you?" he asked teasingly.
,,What? Me? Never! You know how much I like you both! But... If he wanted to, he would drink himself."
,,Damon doesn't know what he wants." he contradicted me.
,,He is not such a person that he cannot make decisions for himself." I said and walked out of the cabin.
,,Where's Damon, Stefan?” I asked with a slight suspicion that Stefan had done something he might later regret.
,,Walked away. But you know what? Now I can finally confide in you. Apparently Damon is on a roll and won't kill me for it." he said while pacing at the same time. As if he couldn't find the right words, but at the same time, he looked so calm.
,,Those girls weren't my first human sacrifice, Adriana." I did not understand.
,,I went to see father..." he said with a hint of a sigh. It took me a while to realize it.
,,No. Stefan. Don't tell me you did it." even though father wasn't always the best, I loved him. After mother died, I was his only support. He didn't show anything, but he was sorry. He loved both, Stefan and Damon, he just couldn't show it.
He wanted to protect them even from what was not dangerous at all. But he didn't always succeed.

Stefan nodded and looked at me with an apologetic look from under his eyelids.
,,No. Why? Why Stefan? You know how I loved him. How he loved us." Stefan suddenly got angry.
,,Yes? If he loved us so much, why was he always so cruel? On me and on Damon even more. Even at you! You just don't want to admit it. Why would he kill the sons he loved?" what kind of killing is Stefan talking about?
,,What are you saying? What kind of killing?" he sighed.
,,He was the one who pressed the desert. He shot us, Adriana. Because we were helping Katherine. Is this love? Go to hell." he shook his head and turned towards the lake.
I grabbed his shoulder and he gently turned his head. He stood like that for a moment, but then he turned around incredibly quickly. It wasn't human.
,,We will all be together, Adriana. Me, you and Damon. Not even father will separate us anymore. He can only watch from hell ,to see how we will do." I got scared. Stefan bit his wrist with the same quick speed and brought it to my mouth. His warm blood flowed into my mouth and throat. I could not resist his pressure. What is Stefan doing to me? I love him. Why does he hurt me so much?

When he felt I had enough, he pulled his wrist away. I inhaled and wanted to cough up the blood, but I couldn't. It flowed through my veins and throughout my body. Emily told me, that if a vampire gives a human his blood and kills the human, he turns it into the same thing he is. Stefan doesn't want this. Isn't he? Please tell me, he doesn't want to make me what he is. Please not.